• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 312108

@mucksterme It really depends where you are. I am at a point where I can easily run out of relics to feed CCs, but my scouting is about 8 hours and I typically (not always) have research available. Going into this event I have several researches waiting for completion so the research is easy for me.

I loathe the existence of buy KP and mind the sheer number of gain relics/solve encounter or spire/solve encounter or insane number of tourney encounters.
I really object to the insane number of tourney encounters because I firmly believe the tourney encounter number should be scaled based on chapter level. Quite simply - 45 encounters for me is 2 days worth of work IF it is up. I don't like doing too many encounters simply because it tends to move me ahead of where I need to be to complete the chapter.

Buy KP - well, this is a thing that never resets, on beta I have had this quest so many times, it just aggravates me every time I get it. Not sure how much time I'll have next week, but I may attempt to track the quests I get in live.

I repeated the suggestion on the beta forums that I made here that event quests should grant currency based on the relative cost/effort of the quest and that the more onerous tasks such as scouting, encounters, gain relics, gain VV, gain CC etc only occur once in so many tasks. I know people do not like the 1 day workshop builds (there aren't any T1 1 or 2 day builds with the level req), but I do not find those particularly terrible as I tend to have plenty of 8 hour speed boosts from the 85 currency chest (it has almost all my favorite things and only lacks PP).

I hope that at some point they'll take the suggestion to heart, but I doubt it.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I also primarily fight and yet T1 is the one category of goods I am always in short supply even with 5 T1 factories. I was comfortable with 4 up until entering the sentient goods chapters but had to add the 5th just to keep up. With this event, I'll now have 6 and I probably won't be reducing that anytime soon. My hope is that others will also build more T1 factories which could reduce all those T3>T1 cross tier trades.
Holy!! What do you use all your T1 goods for? Do you give a bunch to your fellows? I have over a million T1 goods, but have more of T2 and T3 goods as well (like 1.5 million), but the last event building (Mermaids paradise) was helping me gain a bit more T1 again (I got 2 of them to level 10). I only have 1 of each of my boosted T1,T2 and T3 factories (since the Amuni chapter) and 1 each of the sentiments factories and was gaining goods still. Now with the two extra T1's I have to build I might have to take some cross tier trades to balance out!! lol :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

Risen Malchiah

Holy!! What do you use all your T1 goods for? Do you give a bunch to your fellows? I have over a million T1 goods, but have more of T2 and T3 goods as well (like 1.5 million), but the last event building (Mermaids paradise) was helping me gain a bit more T1 again (I got 2 of them to level 10). I only have 1 of each of my boosted T1,T2 and T3 factories (since the Amuni chapter) and 1 each of the sentiments factories and was gaining goods still. Now with the two extra T1's I have to build I might have to take some cross tier trades to balance out!! lol :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I'm not sure exactly, but even though I fight, since I typically do 20 or more provinces, I will often cater some encounters in the 5th and 6th round, especially for the more difficult tourneys. And while I don't always do the 6th round for that many provinces, I can easily go through 750k goods or more from each tier every week.

Then there's making sentient goods (which now also need to be maintained for spire encounters) And everyone on the trader seems to need T1 goods so my supply goes pretty fast even when I try not to take many cross tier trades. Of course, I have an abundance of T3 so I could always post T3>T1 trades but I refuse to add to that problem.

The Unbeliever

Lol! And the in-game "announcement" doesn't even mention anything about now suddenly requiring current/-1 factories + current/-3 workshops!
Gonna be a very large number of very upset players come Monday.

This event is going to suck...
And yet, I wouldn't be surprised if there's enough players out there who can still game the system and earn themselves 6-8+ fully evolved Bears.
(*cough*pushaccounts*cough*)

It's almost like the easiest & simplest solution is TO JUST LIMIT THE NUMBER OF ARTIFACTS THAT CAN BE WON!!
But nope, let's gak all over the game's playabiliy & grind most players' progress to an absolute halt, communicate literally nothing about the changes so the vast majority of players are screwed over from the outset, leave the god-awful randumb quest system full of problems, and generally make the game a miserable experience.:rolleyes::mad::mad:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Are the manufacturing requirements for T1 at least -1 chapter level only our boosted? I started upgrading a nonboosted that I would rather not have so if it is only for my boosted I don't want to keep leveling it up

Pheryll

Set Designer
I wasn't referring to wishing well farms, but cities whose entire existence is to either funnel goods, or do well in tournament to funnel KP.
Chapter 4 cities do not do a good job funneling goods to the main. The main does a much better job funneling goods to the feeder cities so that the feeder cities can produce more KP from the tournament and funnel that to the main, but this approach does not require really any building space from the chapter 4 feeder cities. What does require space typically is the events, and the chapter 4 feeder cities can afford to go all out for them.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Chapter 4 cities do not do a good job funneling goods to the main. The main does a much better job funneling goods to the feeder cities so that the feeder cities can produce more KP from the tournament and funnel that to the main, but this approach does not require really any building space from the chapter 4 feeder cities. What does require space typically is the events, and the chapter 4 feeder cities can afford to go all out for them.
thanks for the detailed analysis of better ways to push. It certainly helps, and is relevant to, the spirit of my comment

Deborah M

Oh Wise One

I just asked somebody if this is true. I'm told generally not. If the main city is in a good FS then the only way to push goods downstream is if the push account city is close enough on the world map to be explored. I'm told that is generally not the case. I'm sure there are exceptions but it makes sense to me.

Anyway, with this new direction on Workshops for events I am not a happy camper! :( I was down to 8 workshops but if there are any Toolbox quests I'm believing I would definitely need an even 10 workshops to do 2 at a time. It is REALLY going to stink for quantities > 2 toolbox :(

Adding: The real kicker is that on one of the Q&A videos Timon even advised cutting back on workshops :mad: So much for trusting direct Elvenar Developer advise!

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Anyway, with this new direction on Workshops for events I am not a happy camper! :( I was down to 8 workshops but if there are any Toolbox quests I'm believing I would definitely need an even 10 workshops to do 2 at a time. It is REALLY going to stink for quantities > 2 toolbox :(

Adding: The real kicker is that on one of the Q&A videos Timon even advised cutting back on workshops :mad: So much for trusting direct Elvenar Developer advise!

The list of the quests received on Beta shows once you get past the 90th quest, you can get a quest for 5 toolboxes.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I just asked somebody if this is true. I'm told generally not. If the main city is in a good FS then the only way to push goods downstream is if the push account city is close enough on the world map to be explored. I'm told that is generally not the case. I'm sure there are exceptions but it makes sense to me.

In the case of entire feeder fellowships the chance of being within a certain distance increases significantly. Only one point of connection is needed for one fellowship to be aided by another.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Looking forward to see how this actually plays out. My main concern currently is with the new factory and workshop limits, I get the need to have them, but free to play players frequently have much smaller numbers of these and if the number needed is too big they will come to a grinding halt. With all the changes to make it possible for free players to get the major prizes with a lot of effort it would be a shame to be prevented from this again.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
These are two nice screenshots pf tooltips from the event that you may want to share with friends and fellowship, to clarify what needs to be built in which chapters..

Our full event Note is here: https://tinyurl.com/y5o2e9fx

70459829_10214771669545962_6969524614691028992_n.jpg

69245006_10214790881986261_87687413819768832_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.