• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1016

I am moving pretty fast (or moved) - 90+ quests so far. And while it is hard to say how one would rank difficulty of quests, it stands to reason that at least toolboxes quest should be considered more difficult than groceries, right? Well, I've got grand total of 1 toolbox quest so far, while I've got a lot of groceries ones. Which is somewhat interesting because I was sitting all the time on several toolboxes in preparation for those quests - which never came. Well, once, which was instacompleted.
I'm experiencing the exact same situation!!!!

I haven't got a single buy/use KP or gain supplies, and got only 1 gain coins. These are the easiest quests, and they're suspiciously absent from my rotation. I am also getting hammered on T1 quests (gain amount), and these are hard with only 3 leveled T1s and 2x Mermaids. Of course, everyone gets plenty of scout/VV and encounters, myself included.
SAME HERE AS WELL!

I'd speculate that Inno was trying to tailor probabilities of quests to individual players (similar to what you theorize) - whether based on what players have in their city, how quickly they complete particular quests etc. In the process, they simply botched the implementation
I think you are on to something here - most of the complaints seem to be from the "advanced" players moving quickly thru the quests [including you & me]....Typical! InnoGame continues to penalize players that have an aggressive play style; and that strategize; and at times take advantage of the game's weaknesses, which is not the blame of the gamer!

Some times I get the feeling that it doesn't pay to be dedicated to this game and play as "hard" as possible....InnoGame just sabotages the advanced players and seems to try and undo any success we've achieved! Quite frustrating....

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
All day long, 3 of my 5 T1's have been stalled doing NOTHING, just in case I landed a 9hr production request, which has cost me over 6k in marble production!!
That seems like a mistake on your part. Either start them on three hour productions and cancel to make nines when needed, or start them on nines and cancel to make threes if needed. There's nothing that forces them to sit idle.

GlamDoll

InnoGame just sabotages the advanced players and seems to try and undo any success we've achieved! Quite frustrating....

As far as I am concerned you not only win the internet today, but......yeah, I don't want to sound like I am arse-kissing....even if some may judge me prematurely, and find me guilty already!

Seriously, in short.........I don't doubt it AT ALL! I am nowhere near the end of the tech-tree, and I too, am feeling the same way for out-gaming the game, AND, being penalized for it, at minimum.

I too, agree with your conclusion...but, I was looking for a game when I found this one.....the flip-side of that coin, from a completely different perspective?...

Well, it goes something like this....I am considered, and I quote, (double-quote), for emphasizes, "I.AM.A.LOCOUST"......

I call it gamer-blaming, but WTFEVER.

Anyways, If I had to place a bet. I'd go all in, on your point!

Black watch

[QUOTE=" I think you are on to something here - most of the complaints seem to be from the "advanced" players moving quickly thru the quests [including you & me]....Typical! InnoGame continues to penalize players that have an aggressive play style; and that strategize; and at times take advantage of the game's weaknesses, which is not the blame of the gamer!

Some times I get the feeling that it doesn't pay to be dedicated to this game and play as "hard" as possible....InnoGame just sabotages the advanced players and seems to try and undo any success we've achieved! Quite frustrating....[/QUOTE]

When I started playing this game back in 2017, I was under the impression it was a game, and games are a form of challenge.
I took up that challenge and kicked a$$ and took names.
Tourneys: beat the crap out of the enemy...
Provinces: beat the crap out of the enemy!
I scouted and crushed the enemy like Patton or Rommel!
I road through the valley's on tanks and flew through the air with confidence and superiority... MY GOD, IT WAS GLORIOUS!
The sounds of my army coursing over the earth drew fear and panic from my enemy.

Then INNO flew through the air like a Valkyrie and as "chooser of the slain", chose to humiliate and kill ME!
My scouting costs were VERY HIGH, my troops ground down under the blade and hail of INNO bullets. Shells rained down from the sky and bombs drove me to fox holes and trenches where I had to hide from INNO's prying eyes.
I bode my time and finally healed and once again sallied forth from cover, only this time, careful not to tempt the God of INNO.
until lately...
I've had to over scout for expansions until I've seen the dreaded VERY HARD rear it's ugly head on the horizon.
Soon my friends, I'll have to stop scouting and heal... My city will crouch in fear and I will again sally forth... but now I know that INNO will attack the fearless. They will target the seeker's of justice, the protector's of the weak and they ground down all who they feel are unworthy!
We are but toys to them and they will use us for their entertainment!
If anyone doubts the wisdom of these players on this forum, I say it is folly!
Play at your own risk and watch your six...

;D

Sorry for the edit, I hit the wrong button ducking bullets...

Last edited:

DeletedUser21745

i recommend everyone send in support ticket each time a quest repeats .. SERIOUSLY .. each time just send them a duplicate ticket worded with a count .. see how they like it and maybe do something ... not in forum i mean support where it matters )))
Before reading your post I had already filed a bug ticket indicating that the "randomness" of the tasks was not statistically random

DeletedUser21745

For everyone complaining about what seems like consecutive quests, as I have pointed out here and in my other thread, the coding does not think they are consecutive because each range of quests after the first 29 has two separate lists that the quests alternate from. So while both lists are mostly the same options, the coding says that they are not. So to us, two Toolbox requests in a row seems identical, but each of them is from a separate pool of quests and the code and the game say they are different. This is all listed out on the elvengems website.
If you get the same scouting task 4 times in a row you can't tell that is totally random. That means that it pulled the same task from each list twice consecutively. Time to go to Las Vegas

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I've spent quite a lot on this game over the years. I believe in supporting a game I'm playing and enjoying. But I agree this may be the straw that breaks my paypal button. I bought the event building out of habit, but I am not happy with this event - most especially with the changes in building requirements and the repetitive nature of the quests.

I'm willing to see if they improve before the next event - but again this may be the straw that breaks my paypal button. And if I stop buying diamonds, I will leave the game.

I’m right there with you! The events were always a definite spend for me. I used to start with $50 up front. With the increasingly downward slide of events I’m spending $0.00. If they decide to make events at least a little interesting again then maybe they will be worth something. I can definitely say that I’m getting really board and frustrated with the nonstop worse events. I guess the writing may be on the wall to find a new game :(

GlamDoll

I’m right there with you! The events were always a definite spend for me. I used to start with $50 up front. With the increasingly downward slide of events I’m spending $0.00. If they decide to make events at least a little interesting again then maybe they will be worth something. I can definitely say that I’m getting really board and frustrated with the nonstop worse events. I guess the writing may be on the wall to find a new game :(

At least, in this aspect...I truly hope WE are both wrong! INNO, please, at least show a facade of why this is supposed to be fun, etc!

OMG! I know I didn't just plead to be purposely deceived.

I feel the same way! AND, no, I can't/don't know the word ( presuming, there even is, one)....in any language....past or present!

I am still waiting for anyone to say they are having FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qaccy

LOL....no, really, LOL!!!

wow.

You can laugh, but it was a genuine question. A lot of the complaints in here have been about receiving the same (long) quest over and over, and that's understandable. However, that was a long sequence of unique quests that apparently didn't take very long, since they got through all of them today. I'd call that pretty good, so I don't understand why they're still upset about what's basically the opposite of every other complaint's negative experience. So my takeaway from that is...getting the same quest over and over is bad, but getting different quests is also bad? Did I get that right? I realize you're not the person I was originally quoting, but since you seem to be more active in this thread, perhaps you could enlighten me instead?

DeletedUser19149

Okay.....we are a week in the event and I have already had 7 scout 1 providence or gain 15VV.....really? They really need to fix this! I am not sure about everyone else but most of the time there is nothing in MA that I want or need and most don't give 15VV at one time. I am trying to keep an open mind but it is hard when I keep seeing the same quest repeat. How can they be random? UGH!!!!!

GlamDoll

You can laugh, but it was a genuine question. A lot of the complaints in here have been about receiving the same (long) quest over and over, and that's understandable. However, that was a long sequence of unique quests that apparently didn't take very long, since they got through all of them today. I'd call that pretty good, so I don't understand why they're still upset about what's basically the opposite of every other complaint's negative experience. So my takeaway from that is...getting the same quest over and over is bad, but getting different quests is also bad? Did I get that right? I realize you're not the person I was originally quoting, but since you seem to be more active in this thread, perhaps you could enlighten me instead?

Greetings Qaccy. If you are hoping/expecting me to enlighten you (or, anyone else, for that matter), sadly, I am all but confident you (or anyone else, is barking up the wrong tree). As for being as honest & personal, as I am able, I will respond to the best of my ability & effort. (And,BTW, Thank you sooooo much, for being kind & or, overly-kind?, with your response).

So, IDK, and maybe it's just only me, but 1 quest alone was tool-boxes! 24 hrs, in & of itself....Yes, I am well aware, of many, having EVEN worse quest line-up? Repeating? Back-to-back....surely, you catch my "drift", yes?

But, IF! I look at the event over the past 1 1/2 years, or so, I have been here....neither my point or yours, is neither here nor there.Agree? Or No?

ALL the events I have played, til this one, are ALL in a different class, in contrast to current...........If you want to actually be personal & real with me, I am elated/ecstatic......BUT, if you are gonna just put words in my mouth (jump to conclusions) I really do not see the point, at all. Perhaps YOU will enlighten me with it.

I never said that either scenario was better/worse then the other one. How you came to that conclusion, other than the obvious reasoning, is a "mystery"

Toolboxes alone, is a 24 hr gig. Maybe you have a f-ton or pletheroa, etc, of speed boosts...but THAT, isn't even the point.

Details & impact were shared, and you replied, with a lackluster, response, at best, imho.

And yes, I can laugh and did! And NO!! I don't need your approval or wtfever, to do so!

WTF?

I did not tell you shyte, I just LOL'd....

Some people's kids, I swear.

Barnsley

Just a small point.. Yesterday I started a city in Harandar. Had only been playing there for a couple of hours.. building my city, doing a few provinces, getting on with research.. and claiming some quests in the event along the way.. when I'm presented with "collect vision vapor". Whaaat? I'm days away from getting anywhere near that! Haven't even got all t1 manufs yet, let alone a trader! The academy might as well be in the next galaxy, that's how close it feels!
My feedback is a mix of good and bad..
I posted the comment above a few days ago. A couple of days later I happened to notice that the quest had been changed so I had an alternative to collecting vision vapor.. which was great! I should have come online and express some thanks.. and I'm regretting that failure now. Why? Because I'm back here to express some more frustration! I don't like to just be a complainer and not give credit where its due so please forgive me this time..
Yesterday, I got a quest to gain spell fragments... I've still only been playing in this realm for a few days. I have some enchantments that I could disenchant (though it would be hard to give them up considering I've only got a few) but I still don't have an academy.. So how am I going to do this quest?
Like I said, it was good that someone listened (not just to me) and made some changes. Please look again.. If you want active players to join other realms, especially new realms, to help them get moving.. please give that some consideration in these events! I'm not only going to help kick this realm along but I've also spent a bit of cash.. currently feeling like I should have kept my wallet closed a bit longer.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.