• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black watch

Without even seeing it yet. I can tell you that we will need more, not less, pet food available to craft if you keep adding more things that need to be fed.
If you build it, it will come...
Well, you've built plenty... and now reduced the amount we can craft to feed them so they will sit there useless.
Please put back the pet food and reduce or take away the coin rains, for one...

Alistaire

Right off the bat this sounds different than what had been reported on the beta thread

but you're certain to be successful with these quests if your buildings have been updgraded at least to the levels that became available with the previous Chapter in Research for Manufactories or in the previous 3 Chapters for Workshops

It had been said everything was 3 chapters back...so that's the info I've given to people I know.

It's completely irresponsible that you haven't sent out an in-game announcement about this; not everyone comes here to this forum.

And it's terrible overall that you've done this in the first place. I'm sitting right now with the "activate now" button on Amuni but I guess I have to hold off cause the moment I hit it I have hundreds of hours of upgrades to do.

Find another solution to this unlimited quest problem.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Right off the bat this sounds different than what had been reported on the beta thread

It had been said everything was 3 chapters back...so that's the info I've given to people I know.

It's completely irresponsible that you haven't sent out an in-game announcement about this; not everyone comes here to this forum.

And it's terrible overall that you've done this in the first place. I'm sitting right now with the "activate now" button on Amuni but I guess I have to hold off cause the moment I hit it I have hundreds of hours of upgrades to do.

Nope, that is it on beta. It started as everything was chapter -1, but then they changed the workshops to -3 and left the factories the same, screwing over all chapter 13 and 14 players.

Alistaire

Nope, that is it on beta. It started as everything was chapter -1, but then they changed the workshops to -3 and left the factories the same, screwing over all chapter 13 and 14 players.
Precisely why I have the button ready to hit chapter 13, but no way in hell am I hitting it till they change this.

edit: and I pointed out the post in the beta thread where it says in bold everything was chapter -3, so even if you're right, the point remains Inno has been really bad at getting the info out in an official capacity in a timely manner.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Read all about the event here:
https://tinyurl.com/y5o2e9fx

You are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowship.
Any comments or suggestions are most welcome.

69947032_10214707695586653_8562722950522863616_n.jpg

Risen Malchiah

they changed the workshops to -3 and left the factories the same, screwing over all chapter 13 and 14 players.
I don't see how ch13 & 14 players are affected any more than any other. No sentient goods are required to get to the minimum level.

With that said, I completely understand the reasons behind no longer allowing lvl 1 buildings to count as this levels the playing field between those between chapters and those stuck in the middle of a chapter. For that reason, while not happy, I reluctantly agree it's a good thing. HOWEVER, this big of a change in event mechanics NEEDS to be announced in-game long before the event starts. The support staff are going to be inundated with frustrated players not understanding why their quests aren't counting.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I don't see how ch13 & 14 players are affected any more than any other.
The explanation I've heard is that by those chapters, most players have reduced their T1 boost factories down to 1 or 2 because they don't need more than that. I run my Ch14 city to be able to funnel tourney goods to FS members, so I've got 5 marble there, but I don't think that's anywhere near *average*. The recommended number of T1 boosts I've seen is 5 and I'm not sure where that originated...
Precisely why I have the button ready to hit chapter 13, but no way in hell am I hitting it till they change this.
Exactly the same for me in my Ch9 city; by tomorrow I'll have the guest race goods to finish off the AW tech, but I will NOT open S&D there. Right now my T1 boost event requirement is lvl 16; S&D would up that to lvl 20. I have 3 at lvl 19 and I've built 2 more up to lvl 16. Luckily that city is in a 10chest/week FS so I have access to enough RR spells to upgrade any bldgs I win to S&D when I get there. Otherwise, I'd probably be really annoyed...
So it looks like I'll take out most of the settlement (need to check quest list first), build the Flying Academy and spend the next few weeks pouring kp into AW's...

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Per the factory requirements, from official replies on the Beta forum, if you are in a chapter that gets a new tier 1 research, you still get to use the previous research levels for the quests. This is because the code is not written to recognize if you have completed the new research yet.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
@Ælfwine the link to the wiki info on the event in your announcement is not working. At least not for me, I got brought to a blank page!

Sami is correct I only had 1 T1 factory in constructs ( because I fight tourneys and provinces) and now have to upgrade at least 2 more to be able to do the event. We also have to upgrade them to higher levels which takes forever!!!!

Deleted User - 312108

Having been playing on beta with it for the last week, for me the factories and workshop requirements have been minor (but that's because I am in chapter 7). The more frustrating part to me has been the over-abundance of gain relic & solve encounter quests and the fact that the resource intense quests do not have a cool down and all too often occur immediately after it was just completed.

The bears are beautiful and useful. I would love to have 2 or even all 3 fully evolved. Still, I feel that the implementation of the event has even more flaws than the mermaid summer event.

Alistaire

The explanation I've heard is that by those chapters, most players have reduced their T1 boost factories down to 1 or 2 because they don't need more than that. I run my Ch14 city to be able to funnel tourney goods to FS members, so I've got 5 marble there, but I don't think that's anywhere near *average*. The recommended number of T1 boosts I've seen is 5 and I'm not sure where that originated..

And we just finished an event with a building that replaces those T1s. I had gotten rid of all of mine and I'm sure there are others in the same boat.

We're basically being slapped in the face for having put a good amount of effort into that event.

Deleted User - 312108

@mucksterme for the quest that was originally scout one province it is now scout/research/produce 15 vision vapor, so hopefully for you the VV requirement is easy.

For this event - I actually did a message to the fellowships I am in to let them now the changes to how factory/workshop productions are working so they had a little time to prepare. It was a huge and shocking change on beta. There should be no reason for it to be so on live.

Alistaire

I'm glad the devs decided to make it so that all the push accounts stopped at chapter 4 can still use level 1 workshops to excel and build giant farms to enrich their main accounts. Good job!
Maybe that's the point? They do make a lot of money off people who use push accounts.

Risen Malchiah

The explanation I've heard is that by those chapters, most players have reduced their T1 boost factories down to 1 or 2 because they don't need more than that. I run my Ch14 city to be able to funnel tourney goods to FS members, so I've got 5 marble there, but I don't think that's anywhere near *average*. The recommended number of T1 boosts I've seen is 5 and I'm not sure where that originated...
Sami is correct I only had 1 T1 factory in constructs ( because I fight tourneys and provinces) and now have to upgrade at least 2 more to be able to do the event. We also have to upgrade them to higher levels which takes forever!!!!
I also primarily fight and yet T1 is the one category of goods I am always in short supply even with 5 T1 factories. I was comfortable with 4 up until entering the sentient goods chapters but had to add the 5th just to keep up. With this event, I'll now have 6 and I probably won't be reducing that anytime soon. My hope is that others will also build more T1 factories which could reduce all those T3>T1 cross tier trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.