• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

@Fairy Dust Thank you for responding here in the forum. Most of us know it has nothing to do with you in Support. Sorry that I've sent in 2 complaints myself out of frustration but this is our only outlet.
Thanks for listening.
Yes thank you for responding to us. I too have sent in 2 tickets as I also truly think/thought/hoped it was bug related as even some of the lists that I was seeing posted here & elsewhere was not stuck in a loop as I mine seemed to be. Those lists are growing closer now to mine. The Scout, research tech/15 vision vapors has killed my game & interest, sadly. I do not like being negative. I’m more of a Thumper “if you can’t say something nice then don’t say nothing at all” type person. So.. I appreciate every single one that showed up here to say your peace, to give feedback, or even just to let off steam. :) The thing is & I hope the importance of silence is not lost here. When players stop ranting, suggesting, begging for someone to listen to their feedback, that is when it’s too late........*silence*

Edit to add: @Fairy Dust , I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness & response here. I was trying to type out a well thought out message when I clicked post, I then saw your post. I just wanted to say "thank you" & that my post had nothing to do with your post just before mine. I do appreciate all that you do! :)

Last edited:

GlamDoll

Yes thank you for responding to us. I too have sent in 2 tickets as I also truly think/thought/hoped it was bug related as even some of the lists that I was seeing posted here & elsewhere was not stuck in a loop as I mine seemed to be. Those lists are growing closer now to mine. The Scout, research tech/15 vision vapors has killed my game & interest, sadly. I do not like being negative. I’m more of a Thumper “if you can’t say something nice then don’t say nothing at all” type person. So.. I appreciate every single one that showed up here to day your peace & give feedback or even just to let off steam. :) The thing is & I hope the importance of silence is not lost here. When players stop ranting, suggesting, begging for someone to listen to their feedback, that is when it’s too late........*silence*

That's why I have been silent almost the whole time I have been playing & enjoying the game. Perhaps now, in retrospect....I should have been expressing my elation ALL ALONG, with the events I have been here for....but, I was having so much fun, that it never even occurred to me to do that.....

However, in my "defense", it at least made me want to pay & support the game, because of how much I was getting out of it. I wanted to show that I was a "happy camper", as it goes :)

Lyinaral

I read in one post to let yall know what I think of the Autumn Event. Well here it is, This is the worst event that I have had since I started playing. Back to Back quests that take a day or longer to complete not just once but 3 or 4 of them in a row & if you are lucky you might get a simple one between, but none of the simple quests back to back. Then when you use your keys to try & get a good daily prize, you can't get one that is worth anything, I used to look forward to the events as ways to get instant time, or bldgs. I could use in my city, but I am REALLY Disapointed in this event. I had a lot of fun with the other events, looking forward & planning on which daily prize I wanted to save my keys for & trying to get those keys, but with this one I really don't care about getting keys, cause it does no good to spend them to try to get a good daily prize that is worth anything. I really was looking forward to getting enough artifacts to evolve a bear to 10 or maybe even two to help in my city. Now thanks to the way the quests are going I will be excepcially lucky to even get 1 to 10. THANKS INNO for making this one of the worst events yet !!!!!!! I will just work on my city & if it works with the event OK, if not then that's OK too. I am almost thru with halfings, I can't imagine what this is doing to those players that are in the lower levels. It will be almost impossible for them to do.

Where ? When ? I don't remember ever seeing such advices. And I started playing 2 years ago.
But as far as I recall, most chapters up to X had non-declinable mainline quests requesting to level up 2 WS and 2 Residences to current chapter level

Thanks Deneb for your support on what I believe is a big mistage on INNO's side, and the first thing that should be fixed in this event.

I'm not happy with the key award deduction -- cutting the amount by more than half makes this event less than stellar IMO

GlamDoll

Dear Inno, this is my last "feedback" post, in this thread. (Obviously, that excludes everyone's posts, that I may or may not reply, comment or respond to).

There is NO, TLDR version.

So, now that my disclaimer is outta the way:

I would like to take a moment, and just put this out there, that if a gamer/consumer/customer, plays/pays/hybrid of those two, and/or beats the "system", "winning", "overachieving", etc.

Should they not be rewarded for their effort(s)? If not (to level the playing field, and so on), what incentive(s) is/are there then, because my mind must not be a sharp as it was in my youth.....For, I am unable to find it/them.

If it were as simple as "looking for a needle in a haystack", dilemma, I could at least, use a magnet.

In all honesty, I cannot decide which is #1 on my list of how disappointing this current event is.

Let's look inside my mind & list the top 10 offenders, shall we?

In no particular order, they are as listed:

#1 My play-style/game strategy does not seem to be respected. To elaborate: I looked at the top cities, and I see that everything is HUGE!!!! Residences/Workshops/Factories, being "MY" biggest offenders, personally. (Although, I must say, the Marble, Silk & Gems look amazing!!!) So, not an issue, they will go on the first row of my city, along with the Main Hall, and so on, that shoot to the moon :p

My play-style? Not to have any residences whatsoever (minus the ones that I have to have/level/etc, as quests calls for it, as I trudge along)...and then, they are promptly sold. Just like obsolete culture buildings, quest(s) require you to build & have at least one of, as an example. My plan for the Workshops? To wait til I am far enough along in the Tech Chapters, FOR ME, to justify, SELLING, my level 2 Magic Workshops, to just buy new ones. Why would I do that, seeing GlamDoll already has 5 of them?? Good question. Because, it is cheaper that way, versus me paying diamonds to level them up. Why would you use diamonds, when you already have them? That's what Blueprints are for. I know...sadly, I will never ever ever see a blueprint, with my current situation in-game. EVER! In fact, they don't even exists....alright, alright, alright...it was some light-hearted fun and a joke, but still. :( it's a fact, for me.

#2 My overall plan has, at best, been thwarted. To expound on that? Sure, why not then. It just so happens, I have been trying to justify, TO MYSELF, on why I should spend an outrageous amount of money, to buy more premium expansions. I am not asking or even expecting you to believe me, I probably wouldn't, if someone was "expecting/hoping" for me too. I don't hold that against you in the slightest, but nevertheless, it is true. Let me rephrase, hopefully, for clarity/more clarity?...What could I possibly gain here, by admitting this? Probably nothing positive/good, and more probable, worse scenarios than the aforementioned will ensue, instead.

#3 My play-style took many months to develop. This includes the 3 main stages...(First/middle/end). This means, I had plans within plans, to obtain/acquire, my overall goal. In another post of mine, in this thread, I said it was not cool. This is what I mean. Along with let me play my way, strip all my ranking points/take my Wonders/And so on.

#4 My Wonders' levels vs The Spire (334ish% is the last thing I read on Beta!!!! 334ish%!!!!!!!!!!).....PASS!!!!! Honestly, I am "strapped" to my threshold, to say anything positive. Save ONE, they are lovely to look at...a shame, they also are a punishment to me.(As if the nerfings of them/some of them? were NOT enough!!!!!). :(

#5 I asked a month or so ago, in The Spire thread, if INNO was going to do a course correction...It seems, I was prematurely, "complaining" in that thread vs. this one. Seriously, it is one thing for me to be limited in The Spire, because I need better troop upgrades, and whatnot vs just being outright, either excluded, or extremely limited, by way of participation....even if I have ALL day, because I planned my time/schedule to make it so.

#6 My money invested in this game used to give extreme satisfaction vs extreme disappointment, NOW! Need I say more here?

#7 My time is also valuable to me, as my money. I do not like anyone wasting my time, or my money!!!!! Do you, INNO? I will only believe, NO, we don't!!!!!!

#8 Major change to core-mechanic of Events (at least with this one). How anyone or any company, could take such drastic measures, good/bad/indiffernt....and not expect any up-heave/backlash/etc, ....sorry, I trailed off lost in thought. I can't even find the words to finish it.

Like, What? Wait? Huh? and sounding like I am 3 years old :/

#9 Your lack? thus far, of addressing us with this drastic of a change, beyond what it has been so far, leaves almost nothing to be desired. Certainly isn't anything I ever hope/wish for in my life...but, maybe it's just me. I am older than dirt, to most.

#10 Just why? PERIOD. Why take away so much fun-factor, away???? Just why??? Not to sound like an arse here, but in my perspective, at this point. I could at least respect all of this, if you would have sent me an in game mail, stating, we no longer require or want/need your money. You have more than paid your share of this game.

Thank you, IF!!!! Anyone actually @INNO, not only reads this, BUT, DOES something positive with it IN GAME.

As for anyone that was gracious and kind enough to read all this, I am ever-so grateful & thankful.

Without the input of our players, we cannot grow. This includes all input. Our player's feedback is very important to us and we appreciate it so please do not feel you have to apologize for expressing frustration. After all, it's what we as moderators and Community Managers are here for.

All we really do ask, is that in expressing your views, you do not resort to attacking each other because you disagree.

Thank you all for participating in the Forum.

Overboard or not, I took it to heart & Thank you!

Edit: Thank you so much Fairy Dust! IDK if it means more than you know...but, to me, it means a lot.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15684

I'm over it. This crap has gotten out of hand. I have the required level factories that they say I need & I get nothing for producing what the quest ask me to produce. Some body said that I needed to level up my factory to a level hire than what was required. F'n really that makes no sense. I think this whole quest was poorly thought out & screwed way to many people. I have been trying for 3 days now to get past "Produce warrior mask 3 times with a factory at current chapter or previous chapter level. I guess the Elvenar team just wants everybody to spend money on buying keys to get the level ups for all three bears. I thought this was going to be a cool quest, but man was I wrong this thing sucks ass, Way to much crap you have to try to figure out since even when you are at the requirements for the chapter you are on it seems like you have to do more than you should have too. I am to the point that I am done with the F'n game. You can keep all your quests, Tournaments & all the other shit you come up with. Everything happens at once anymore. A new quest & a tournament start about a day apart anymore or even on the same day. What the F.

DeletedUser15684

@Menyan Leh I checked your cities on elvenstats and they are both in chapter 7. This means that your boosted T1 factories will need to be at level 16 or higher for the event. The chart on this page https://elvengems.com/autumn-zodiac/quests/ is really helpful to determine minimum building levels.
BUT if it is as it say & is in current chapter or PRVIOUS chapter. Then level 10 should work for chapter 6 even if I am in chapter 7 BECAUSE it SAYS Current or previous chapter. To much bull to try to figure out.

Last edited by a moderator:

GlamDoll

BUT if it is as it say & is in current chapter or PRVIOUS chapter. Then level 10 should work for chapter 6 even if I am in chapter 7 BECAUSE it SAYS Current or previous chapter. To much F'n bullshit to try to figure out.

I, in all honesty, can't argue with you, at all. Why the "wheel" became soooo complicated, I am almost certain, "I", will never know................................................

It seems that there are many people playing here that aren't happy with this event. Count me as one of them. I have had the problem "Solve x Encounters or xx Tournament Encounters. I sent a question to Support about this.
Because of their response I have decided that I am not participating in this event any longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24112

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please take a moment to let us know what you think about our Autumn Zodiac event!

We hope you enjoy it and we look forward to hearing what you think!

Kind Regards,
Your Elvenar Team

The main boss who gives out quests seemed of strange motive, with those eyes.
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please take a moment to let us know what you think about our Autumn Zodiac event!

We hope you enjoy it and we look forward to hearing what you think!

Kind Regards,
Your Elvenar Team

The rather bovine visage of the boss giving out quests was motivational and humorous, maybe suspicious. I think I got better at some game details with the rewards. I sought to crack the bear egg at full game-pace but I assume it will rattle around, a piece worth the space thus far.

Kind Regards,
Kastrid

DeletedUser12171

Here's my feedback:

Some tasks should not be endlessly repeated. E.g. scout a province or unlock a research is not practically feasible for any end game player. If they are to be included then such quests should be skippable. Even in the game storyline quests, a handful are skippable, so the concept is sound.

If Inno is hopelessly clueless and wants to know what tasks players consider to be not practically repeatable unlimitedly, all you have to do is conduct a survey.

If they are not going to do something like that simply because income is the bottom line then it's GGTHX for me. Not gonna spend anything significant or probably even stay on for long. I don't think the game has anything more to offer than what I've already gotten thus far

Alistaire

This is highly improbable, but we will be forwarding it as feedback.

How improbable would it be to find a middle ground? The change was announced as a buff but was quickly and easily mathed out to be a pretty heavy nerf. 188 keys may have been too much with that change, but 80 max made it so we were basically punished for complaining about the ws quests, and that's not really fair at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.