• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15684

The little "i" symbol to the right of the quest description gives better detail as to what is meant.
That was the first thing I looked at. I had factories in the level I was at & at the pervious chapter level. I get nothing for producing what the quest asks for. I have had people tell to level my factories to one level higher than what was ask for. The Fekkiing makes no sense. That puts you past the levels the quest is asking for. I am with a number of people out here thinking that the "PREVIOUS" chapter thing is just a hoax &you really have to have everything at the current level or better. I have had enough of Inno's fekking crap when it comes to adventures, quests & tournament. This player is done & I might not bother ever again.

Risen Malchiah

That was the first thing I looked at. I had factories in the level I was at & at the pervious chapter level. I get nothing for producing what the quest asks for.
Earlier you mentioned you're in chapter 6, but both of your cities are actually in chapter 7 (Fairies). If you were mistakenly looking at the chapter 6 level requirements, that could be the issue. Since there are T1 factory upgrades in Dwarves, unfortunately those will apply to you. It's a drastic leap in level requirements and I'd agree that's really unfair to Fairies players who only get a tiny bump in population. (I remember not having all my factories at Dwarven level either when I was in Fairies.)

Hopefully the factory requirements in the future can be eased back a bit to make it more flexible.

Last edited:

Fayeanne

He didn't just say that...

HeDidntJustSayThat.png

XD

Last edited:

DeletedUser19439

With the deluge of Scout/Research/Craft Quests, one (or more) of three things is obvious:
1) “Random” means something completely different in German.
2) Inno can’t find a single code writer that can correctly implement a basic random number generator
Or
3) Inno thinks we all ENJOY being pissed off....from being pissed on.

Arayla

Earlier you mentioned you're in chapter 6, but both of your cities are actually in chapter 7 (Fairies). If you were mistakenly looking at the chapter 6 level requirements, that could be the issue. Since there are T1 factory upgrades in Dwarves, unfortunately those will apply to you. It's a drastic leap in level requirements and I'd agree that's really unfair to Fairies players who only get a tiny bump in population. (I remember not having all my factories at Dwarven level either when I was in Fairies.)

Hopefully the factory requirements in the future can be eased back a bit to make it more flexible.
@Menyan Leh Additionally, the manufactory quests must use only the boosted factories. With your boosts, you will need to use planks on Khel and steel on Winyandor.

DeletedUser7206

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please take a moment to let us know what you think about our Autumn Zodiac event!

We hope you enjoy it and we look forward to hearing what you think!

Kind Regards,
Your Elvenar Team
I doubt you actually want to know what I think of this event, but here goes.

This...thing...has taken the fun out of the Autumn event and made it a burdensome chore for anybody who's even trying to participate. I'm not sure what you were hoping to accomplish, but this random quest scheme is INSANE!!! The most recent occurrence is being asked three times in a row to provide 7 relics! That's not the concept of "random" in any possible universe. Besides wearing out my ability to create enough troops and/or supplies to deal with that kind of pressure, I'm in considerable danger of over-scouting.

I'm resisting the urge to be sarcastic, but it's becoming more difficult by the minute. Please don't do anything like this again!

Thank you.

The Unbeliever

Well, for my dad and I...

I'm now on my 5th!! scout/research task in 24hrs of game play!

This morning on C-world, my dad opened up with;
- complete 7 encounters or 35 tournament encounters
- recruit 2 stacks of units

Inno ranDUMB at it's finest!:rolleyes::mad::mad::mad:

Pheryll

Set Designer

He actually did say that he was in chapter 7. He was looking at the chart thinking that he needed to use the chapter 6 requirements because the quest said previous chapter. The chart is simply a reference guide based on your current chapter. The quest is citing the research technologies that occur in various chapters. You will need the manufactories upgraded to the newest research technology that your previous chapter offers. The chart shows what values this corresponds to, but you do not apply a -1 chapter to the chart, since it has already taken the -1 shift into consideration.

DeletedUser10539

This is by far my least favorite event in the 4 years I've been playing this game. It feels like all fun has been taken away from the game. Events used to be fun and exciting, now it's just tiring and annoying. The prizes are cool, the artwork is amazing, the changes in workshop/manufactory quests are bearable, but this random-but-not-really quest system is ruining everything. Every time I'm about to get a new quest I literally pray to get coins/supplies/workshop/manufactory/spell fragments/spend kp/spire encounters quest, but it pretty much never happens. Just scout/relics/encounters/VV/buy 20 kp quests repeating non stop, often 3-4 times in a row. There's no way this can be "random". I don't know what to do at his point. I'm out of troops, open provinces and CCs, I still have some time instants, but at this rate I'll be out of them in a couple of days. At the beginning of the event I was really excited, thinking I could gather enough keys to evolve all 3 bears, but now it looks like that's not going to happen

The Unbeliever

This is by far my least favorite event in the 4 years I've been playing this game. It feels like all fun has been taken away from the game. Events used to be fun and exciting, now it's just tiring and annoying. The prizes are cool, the artwork is amazing, the changes in workshop/manufactory quests are bearable, but this random-but-not-really quest system is ruining everything. Every time I'm about to get a new quest I literally pray to get coins/supplies/workshop/manufactory/spell fragments/spend kp/spire encounters quest, but it pretty much never happens. Just scout/relics/encounters/VV/buy 20 kp quests repeating non stop, often 3-4 times in a row. There's no way this can be "random". I don't know what to do at his point. I'm out of troops, open provinces and CCs, I still have some time instants, but at this rate I'll be out of them in a couple of days. At the beginning of the event I was really excited, thinking I could gather enough keys to evolve all 3 bears, but now it looks like that's not going to happen
I sadly suspect that the vast majority of players will probably struggle to get just 1 bear up to maybe Lv7-8 if they're really lucky...

Don't forget, EVERYONE who doesn't visit the forums and/or look up event info from beta/gems/etc... ahead of time was relying entirely on a fellowship member/s who were 'in the know' about the Workshops/Manus changes.
So I'd say it's quite likely that most people have been forced to waste at least a couple of days worth of event time leveling up a couple workshops/factories to meet the level requirements.

THIS EVENT SUCKS!!!
(just in case the devs missed it the first 1,000,000 or so times we've echoed it.:p)

DeletedUser24016

Adding my vote to the pile. This event sucks

The new quest system is totally screwed up. You might have hamsters running your servers but your NOT supposed to let them do any actual programming. Who the hell programmed this mess?

The randomize is pathetic. I haven't seen half the possible quests yet I constantly get "Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology or Gain 15 Vision Vapor" quest. Its about 1 in 3 at the moment and I just got it twice in a row. With all the complaints about it and nothing being done I have to ask, are you intentionally trying to screw over your players?

DeletedUser22890

Without even seeing it yet. I can tell you that we will need more, not less, pet food available to craft if you keep adding more things that need to be fed.
If you build it, it will come...
Well, you've built plenty... and now reduced the amount we can craft to feed them so they will sit there useless.
Please put back the pet food and reduce or take away the coin rains, for one...

I agree. I don't even have a single petfood for my phoenix.

The Panda is a joke. You have to feed it to activate it, and then you get goods for every petfood you use after that one. I don't have enough petfood to make that remotely useful in any city.

DeletedUser22890

When you're deciding what chest to pick, you can see percentages for what prize you get. On the 142 chest, there's supposed to be an equal chance of winning the 20KP and the 30KP instant.. And yet, is several cities, I get 20KP a lot and the 30KP instant are very rare.

That is only one example. I think the prize distribution from chests are rigged.

Captain Asgard

The Panda is a joke. You have to feed it to activate it, and then you get goods for every petfood you use after that one. I don't have enough petfood to make that remotely useful in any city.

No, actually, Panda produces goods whether he's fed or not. It's when you feed Panda before feeding any other pets that he gives you bonus goods after you feed them. In my city here I have all three out. Panda gives me 81 crystal every 48 hours, Brownie gives me 4 Valorian every 48, Polar gives me 7888 coin every 48. They're still in their spheres, and I don't have the Magic Academy yet, so obviously they've never been fed.

In regards to the backlash toward this event, a Mod on the Beta forum had this to say:

No, no, no, say nothing because by saying nothing you are saying everything.
The anger is coming from Inno refusing to allow abuse and players are upset that they can no longer abuse the system. If you want to blame anyone then blame the players that keep abusing systems.

I'm sorry but where when a game offers 3 bears can you think it is right to try and get 10. That's like me realising there is as fault with a bank cash machine and going back 10 times to get more than I have in the account.
Just be grateful it took awhile for the company to know what was happening.
EVERY game has to have limitations. Whatever you want to call the game system.
Very sad puppy but I also on my phone play Toon Blast and have 5 lives but if I go through them all I am asked to pay for more. That's what companies do, so where is this any different. you want 10 bears then pay for it because the other 9 do not come free.

It's almost to the bottom of the page. https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/autumn-zodiac.13647/page-30

DeletedUser22890

I have been able to do quite a few vision vapor quests. (I"m maxed out on research, and my scout time is more than 3 days.) But I'm running out of green spells, the Spire isn't being generous and and seems to mainly give out instants and spell fragments.

Also, too many of the 45 tournament quests. Sometimes I get it 3-4 times in a row.

This is so frustrating the event is not fun anymore. The quests aren't balanced.

I maxed out my brown bear today, but I'm out of petfood. The magic academy is not giving me good stuff to craft. No petfood for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.