• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Available Population

RainbowMaster57

I need to increase my available population so I leave my workshops idle. How long do I need to wait to see results?
Obviously I'm new to the game so excuse my ignorance.

Blue-Iris

Upgrade all residences to the max before building new ones. Each residence upgrade gives you more population and more coins without taking up any additional space.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Upgrade all residences to the max before building new ones. Each residence upgrade gives you more population and more coins without taking up any additional space.
That's true for a couple of upgrades, at least. Your residences start out at 2x2, and after a couple of upgrades, go to 2x3, and then 3x3, etc. My residences are now 3x5 in size and they actually need another size upgrade very soon.