• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AVALON is looking for a few good players

rvtdragon1

Avalon, as many FS right now, is going through change and hopefully growth. We are a top 20 FS and strongly encourage active participation.

All standard “requirements” apply. Participation in Tourney, FA (ugh), Spire (ugh ugh), and ask for a minimum of 4 visits per week.

We are consistently doing 10 chests each week (and sometimes better) And the Spire. Some silver, some bronze trophies. No Gold, but, so few have those. Let’s be real.

We have no demands on our members but do encourage as much as possible. Elvenar is an escape, a chance to get away from the craziness of the world and real life. We can be extremely chatty at times and we can be quiet at others. There are always a couple of players logged in at almost any time of the day so odds are someone is always there. We have some very seasoned long-time players who can answer any question you may have (and if they don’t know the answer have the ability to find it).

Trading, what should I say? NO cross-tier trades. Minimum 2 star or better. But, if you should have a special need many of our players, with prior communication will help with those crazy trades we sometimes need to make.

So, if you have waded through this entire notice, you might be the one, or two, or three, that we are looking for. Please message me in game introducing yourself and let me know what you are looking for. We will check you out, you will do the same, we will see if the fit is right. I hope so.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4759

After this FA is done I'm looking for another FS to join.