• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Avalon is recruiting

DeletedUser3223

Avalon in the U.S. version is accepting applicants. Must have 30,000 points and have all 3 tier goods. We are looking for people that play and make visits, and don't mind doing tournaments and F.A.'s.

Langel.

Avalon in the U.S. version is accepting applicants. Must have 30,000 points and have all 3 tier goods. We are looking for people that play and make visits, and don't mind doing tournaments and F.A.'s.
What is team level and how many members do you have. I’m looking for a more active guild. My boost are planks, silk and dust. Thanks, Langel

DeletedUser3223

What is team level and how many members do you have. I’m looking for a more active guild. My boost are planks, silk and dust. Thanks, Langel
We are ranked 33 and have 3 spots open.