• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tehya1

someone makes avs? I tried to find an av creator, but the free ones that I tried kinda suck.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
There are No dumb questions here :)

While I agree there are no dumb questions, that doesn't automatically preclude the existence of a dumb question asker. The intelligence of the question may never be questioned, that of the asker, (all parties currently present, excluded) well, of that I'm not so sure.

:p
AJ

shimmerfly

@ajqtrz Maybe I'm miscontrueing your post but I don't think a person that asks a questions is dumb. If they were, they wouldn't want an answer.
I do believe there are ignorant/naive question askers but that is remedied with the anwer Right?
Edited for typos. I'm sure there are some I missed and to add Aj's name

Last edited:

Tehya1

Maybe I'm miscontrueing your post but I don't think a person that asks a questions is dumb. If they were, they wouldn't want an answer.
I do believe there are ignorant/naive question askers but that is remedied with the anwer Right?
Asking questions is absolutely okay, whether they seem dump or not. I was refering to the question mark avatar that the forum automatically assigns unless you change it.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@ajqtrz Maybe I'm miscontrueing your post but I don't think a person that asks a questions is dumb. If they were, they wouldn't want an answer.
Edited for typos. I'm sure there are some I missed and to add Aj's name

It's a matter of what you mean by "dumb." If it's a measure if IQ then of course there might be "dumb" question askers. On the other hand, if you think when yo use "dumb" it's meant in a derogatory manner, then you are just insulting the person. I was being a bit silly with my comment and didn't mean the latter, but the former. I wasn't clear with that and for that, I am sorry.

AJ