• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser19914

Question: Is it possible to change my in-game avatar to match my Forum avatar (uploaded file)?

DeletedUser20396

If your pc has the snipping tool, you can cut it out and save it on your pc, then when you go to your avatar, you just browse until you find it. P.S you have you delete your current avatar for it to show the new one.

DeletedUser8946

@Saphirra the magnificent Odombriel was asking the other way around: No. No you cannot. Your Elvenar avatars are always the same, and you can't add any. The only way you can get new ones is when you put up Ancient Wonders. All but six of them (the ones found in Chapters IV, VI, and VII) will provide you with new avatars.

DeletedUser4699

@Saphirra the magnificent Odombriel was asking the other way around: No. No you cannot. Your Elvenar avatars are always the same, and you can't add any. The only way you can get new ones is when you put up Ancient Wonders. All but six of them (the ones found in Chapters IV, VI, and VII) will provide you with new avatars.

You also get new in-game avatars when you enter new guest-race chapters.

DeletedUser3507

I wish, but no you can't you also get avatars once you hit chapter 10 +, mines my ingame Avatar

Mykan

Oh Wise One
With the extra avatars from wonders, these remain even after you delete the wonder. So if you want a certain avatar but not the wonder you can still obtain it without been stuck with a wonder you don't want.

DeletedUser19914

Thanks to @all for the information. @ThunderingJeff had the right of it, and all the other answers, while not what I wanted to hear, explained the matter quite thoroughly.