• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Avatars and other Town colors / Flags / decorations / Skins

• Thread starter DeletedUser1601
  • Start date

DeletedUser1601

Idea 1: Once we get to the first Guest Races, or after spending money we should have the option to upload our own Avatars for our character's face. I would REALLY like to make my town Communist USSR themed. speaking of which, the other ideas would go well with lots of other stuff too!

Idea 2: Town Skins -We already have this for Winter and Halloween, so why not just let us pick our own skins. Allow us to once we donate money or get to a certain guest race that we have the option to pick from a list of, let's say about 10 different skins that we can have our town have. All towns are located in the same mountains with the same mountain cliff side and when it's christmas its snowing the same levels everywhere and I think that's wrong. Also wrong that there is never snow ON our buildings but that might require sprites for every building and road ever with a snow theme so lets forget that lol.

But, basically, let's have a Beach, Mountain Top, Valley, Snow, Swamp,the normal one, Denser Forest, Tropical Jungle, Desert, and maybe a Underground city? Skin that can overlay the normal cities. This will make all the cities from people who have been here a while or spent money REALLY be worth looking at and give us a way to customize our cities instead of just playing a game that sucks up our time and money, your city can now be a HUB for your own creative ideas and Truly be a city of your own design!

Idea 3: Speaking of making your city more Dynamic and a hub of your imagination,Maybe let us do some decorating? Give us the ability to do what Diablo III did and make our own flags. These flags could maybe be placed through-out the city or on the mountain in certain places where there are those staircases going through your mountain built ancient wonders and we can color and design these flags and they could be our city banner! Not just limited to just flags, but other cool stuff too to make the outside areas of our cities look cool!

Idea 4: What if I don't like the color of my main hall or something else. I know it might be a lot of work, but being able to change the colors of certain buildings that are REALLY FREAKING UGLY AS SH**would be great! I think it is the human armory that has a black and white stripe stage and the red roofs to my town in the halflings guest race in my main city under the name of Vasartas are REALLY freaking ugly and if I could turn those ugly red copperish looking roof tiles something nicer to look at like blue or maybe like a grey/black or green would be MUCH better! Basically, The Main Hall, Houses, Factories and Workshops, all the majority bulk items in the city and maybe have alternate colors for some of the guest race roads to help fit themes from the idea number 2.

I would LOVE to make a Communist Russia themed city, have a night time snowy kind of city and add some red and yellow flags around and with my buildings just right, I could really make something cool that my fellowship members will be all like "Oh wow, that's SO cool looking, I like your city Vasartas~!" and I will be all like"Cool, Thank You! I LOVE your Egyptian Desert at night time City!" Yeah, that's what I would be all like.

Deleted User - 4259086

I got a bit excited for ideas 2 through 5, but I definitely second the first idea. I would love to be able to customize or upload my own avatar. Or my own themed banner.

Also, for our forum Profiles, maybe let us have a background 'cover photo' behind our little round main photo (like on Facebook)
So that we can make an artistic banner for our chosen name and theme.

DeletedUser25004

you have the option of signatures for banners @Renichelle Not completely what you want, but it can be used the same way.

DeletedUser1601

I forget, did I mention maybe a night time mode? It wouldn't have to be for every skin or whatever but maybe for like the halloween or maybe one or two of the field skins that change the terrain the city is built on it can be during night time. Heck, you could probably just whip up a night time version of the halloween / Fall event by changing the lighting and shadow settings or something and then implementing that during this years fall event? I dunno. Just spit balling ideas here.