• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

satchmo33

Is there anywhere where I can view all available avatars? Both human and elven? (I'm a human, and would kill for a couple of the elven ones) The Leaf Helmet Girl elven one is sooooo cool. (and, I know that I can't have it) ;{

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I don't know where you can see all of them, but I do know you can see a lot of them by checking out the wonders page on elven gems : https://elvengems.com/ancient-wonders/wonder-details/

When you build wonders, you can get new avatars. If you click on each wonder in the list, you can see what are available (if any) for that wonder. At least this is a start. Good luck in finding them all.

AtaguS

Do you mean one of these?
Opera Snapshot_2020-05-31_200517_us2.elvenar.com.png
Opera Snapshot_2020-05-31_200630_us2.elvenar.com.png

AtaguS

Which one are you? I was looking for an elven with a leaf helmet
At the moment I'm this gal...which is why she looks sea-sick
Opera Snapshot_2020-05-31_202216_us2.elvenar.com.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have looked around for a complete list of all starting options for humans and elves and I cannot find one anywhere. Not on the Wiki and not on elvengems either. You would think they would be uploaded somewhere.

Anyway, the female elf with leafy hat is a starting choice and it is still available. I had to go into the game and look, but there are three pages of avatar choices and it is on the first page of images.

@AtaguS is that image of avatars from the app? Because on the browser, those images are not all on the same page together.

AtaguS

@Enevhar Aldarion The avatar standing alone from the Haflings chapter is on a separate page...but the second image is a screenshot of a single page from my browser. Hmm, strange. I wonder if we have a different set of unlocked avatars from AWs, that could account for the difference in page layout maybe?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Enevhar Aldarion The avatar standing alone from the Haflings chapter is on a separate page...but the second image is a screenshot of a single page from my browser. Hmm, strange. I wonder if we have a different set of unlocked avatars from AWs, that could account for the difference in page layout maybe?

Nope, I was looking at a new Chapter 1 Elven city, so no extra AW avatars yet, and it has the normal three pages of avatar choices. I don't know why you have a smaller list.

satchmo33

O. M. G. !!!!! Thank you ALL sooooo much!!! This was exactly what I was asking about. Wow - you guys rock. My particular one is the one we jokingly call "The Flashdance Face" (purple w/ feather hair). I love it! My "sister" is the redhead w/ the blue tattoo (the barbarians are part of her clan....have the same tattoo). Picked cuz it looks like her.

satchmo33

...oh - forgot to add that there's a very new one that's v. cool. The "handsome roue' ". Don't know where it comes from. It's in Nightshade's first batch, bottom row, fourth from left.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Which one are you? I was looking for an elven with a leaf helmet
At the moment I'm this gal...which is why she looks sea-sick
View attachment 7747
Aw, she's pretty! Mine is in Nightshade's first post, third row of Avatars, fourth one in from left. The one with a blue face, white hair, and a red band around the forehead.

I like the one just to the left of me, with the face mask. So appropriate in this day of covid. I don't have that one available, though.