• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Avid player seeking fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser2479
  • Start date

DeletedUser2479

Never done anything like this before & not sure exactly what is expected, so ...

I'm looking for an established fellowship where I can learn from seasoned/skilled players, and contribute in a significant way. I'm fair minded, analytical/rational, and open minded. I'd like to help a fellowship achieve its goals & improve its standing, while personally advancing quickly. I play throughout the day. If location matters (keeping culture boosted around the clock might be a goal, I'm guessing?) I live in California.

I visit my neighbors daily, although I don't know any of them. I'd like to do this for players with specific goals (ie: culture or building) that I can help them achieve.

I'm boosted in steel, scrolls, and magic dust.

Right now my rank is 5886 and score is 6190. I know I'm not high ranking like most others, but perhaps you will keep an eye out & consider me for an opening.

DeletedUser

Allorah - We'd love to have you join Voodoo pirates - we prefer to have helpful folks like you. I'll send you an invite. Once you get established in our fellowship and start trading regularly, hopefully you will be able to produce only your boosted goods - we could really use your scrolls! Plus, you'll net more goods total that way. Feel free to message me if you have questions...

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Never done anything like this before & not sure exactly what is expected, so ...

I'm looking for an established fellowship where I can learn from seasoned/skilled players, and contribute in a significant way. I'm fair minded, analytical/rational, and open minded. I'd like to help a fellowship achieve its goals & improve its standing, while personally advancing quickly. I play throughout the day. If location matters (keeping culture boosted around the clock might be a goal, I'm guessing?) I live in California.

I visit my neighbors daily, although I don't know any of them. I'd like to do this for players with specific goals (ie: culture or building) that I can help them achieve.

I'm boosted in steel, scrolls, and magic dust.

Right now my rank is 5886 and score is 6190. I know I'm not high ranking like most others, but perhaps you will keep an eye out & consider me for an opening.

Did you get helped?
I can definitely find a place for you!

DeletedUser2231

OMG, you would fit in nicely with us if you had planks and silk... :(