• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open AVITAR

DeletedUser7002

I would like an avatar that I could use here if possible? Please let me know what you need me to do to work with you.

Thanks The Wizard

DeletedUser8396

BogdanMRK.devian.jpg

Found you one. Bogdan-MRK.devian not mine but I would not think anything you can copy on the web would be illegal to use as an avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3297

7. Signatures and avatars
Signatures must not exceed a maximum of 150 pixels in height and 500 pixels in width. This also includes any lines of text added to the side or underneath the signature.
Avatars may not exceed 200x200 pixels.
They must not be animated and both must comply with all other rules.
Breaking any of these rules may lead to the signature and/or avatar being deleted.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.702/

DeletedUser7002

Found you one. Bogdan-MRK.devian not mine but I would not think anything you can copy on the web would be illegal to use as an avatar.
I love this picture. I would love to have her head shot at my avatar in the game. Is that possible? Thank you! You went out of your way to find it because I have looked and couldn't find anything even close to her. Thanks again. the Wiz

DeletedUser10714

I'd be interested in having an avatar for this. Love big cats, weapons, animal prints. Would love to see whats avail. following the guidelines for this site of course. I hate this stupid question mark so really anything is prob. better. :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There's no real "available". you find a picture you like and save it to you computer then upload it. if it is too big, or the wrong shape, it may get cropped and you try again. if you go to your profile page and click on your avatar, you'll get the edit/upload dialog

upload_2017-9-28_11-26-48.png

DeletedUser10714

Ok thx, I thought ppl were advertising they would make one for us.