• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW Button in Wrong Place on Neighbor Visits

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
When I went to visit my neighbors today (the old fashioned way ... visiting their cities), I noticed that sometimes the help button is on the inside (when they have a wonder) and sometimes it's on the outside (when they don't.) That means I can't click quickly at the last button to get through the cities without even thinking about it. You have to stop for a moment to think, "do they have a wonder or don't they?" ... I have been in a hurry and accidentally clicked their wonder button when I wanted simply to help. Because of that one change, it now takes MORE time, not less, to visit peoples' cities.

Inno, why couldn't you put the button on the OTHER side .... where no one has to do anything? It's not rocket science to think of these things and how they're going to impact people. I suspect the person who made that change doesn't visit any cities except through notifications. :(

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
I will not be passing your suggestion for this very reason:

Inno, why couldn't you put the button on the OTHER side .... where no one has to do anything? It's not rocket science to think of these things and how they're going to impact people. I suspect the person who made that change doesn't visit any cities except through notifications. :(

Xelenia