• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW donations when visiting

DeletedUser19225

Make it easier than that. Let everyone "flag" one of their Wonders, with a box to check or something, as the one they want people donating to. Then when someone visits, there would be an icon to click that would take you straight to that wonder. This would work great on mobile once they implement AW donating with the app.
What a great idea! I hope that will be possible someday.

DeletedUser19225

As the game progresses peoples towns get larger and larger and they acquire more wonders. This can make finding wonders in peoples towns difficult, especially if you are looking for a specific wonder. This sounds all too familiar to the town visits and culture issue, so I thought a solution similar to that might be useful.

If a little wonder icon was available next to the hands in the fellowship and world map screens then a person could just click on that and be provided with a quick list of available wonders in that town and open the preferred wonder from that list. While this could be a simple interface it could also have more detail on it if the devs were willing, like:
  • Research status - 212/400kp
  • Your "rank" if any in the research list
  • If the wonder is built but at a rune stage or upgrading
  • Highlight preferred wonder - Note this would not limit donations, so the donor could still select from any wonder in the town as is currently possible
The main aim is to make it much simpler and easy to find and donate to wonders in peoples towns.
Terrific idea! I hope this will be possible someday.