• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW icon showing new but never says what is new

Huor

Game version: v1.136.4-(0acbfbb) - html5 (2021-08-19 15:02) (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: Ceravyn
Browser + version: Version 92.0.4515.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System:
chrome os Version 92.0.4515.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Native)
Account name: huor
Humans or Elves: human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

I assume this is an old issue, but I'm curious that when the AW icon shows a red number, what is it trying to tell me? When the other icons do this, you usually find something marked "new" if you click on it and go through the list. The inventory list marks the tab that has something new and it seems that if you click on it, you find an item marked with "new". Not so the AW list. I have never found anything marked new. If there is more then one new item (I assume that's what it is trying to tell me), then I have to click on the icon multiple times to get it to stop showing the new indicator. I did not screen shot passed when "unlock technology" started as they are all grayed out and look the same.

Also, there is a font problem with the "unlock technology" phrase. If you want a separate bug report on that I will open one. The font problem is only in the browser. The fonts in the app are very pretty and easy to read.

Attachments

• aw-what-1.jpg
    aw-what-1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 66
  • aw-what-2.jpg
    aw-what-2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 68
  • aw-what-3.jpg
    aw-what-3.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 68
  • aw-what-4.jpg
    aw-what-4.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:

Gladiola

The AW button highlights when you get a new rune, such as from an event or the tournament or completing a province. The rune icons don't show which one is new (probably they are too small). Having to click on and off more than once sometimes happens when you got more than one rune. I think that might be expected behavior, not a bug.

Huor

I figure that's what it will come down to, but at least they may look at it and stop doing it as I suspect it is wasting bandwidth to provide nothing useful. Also opened new issue for the font problem so it's not lost in here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alram

Flippers just flip
I only play on mobile. I can see when I get something added to my inventory but I have no idea what. Is there any way to see it on mobile?