• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW KP Sharing Bank

able99

AW KP sharing is an integral part of the game, but INNO provided no mechanism for it, so FS have devised several methods to keep track of the it. Some use KP sharing thread it various formats for posting to it, some use Net Zero Method, and some may rely on direct trade between 2 players. I am sure there are other schemes I am not familiar with, but they all have several things in common. they relay on trust, are cumbersome to use and are error prone.

I wish INNO provided a standard way for KP sharing, but have no idea what the best method would be, and whatever it is, would most likely be difficult to program. So what, that's why programmers get paid.
I did have an idea how it might work, and if there are others have ideas I'd love to hear them discussed.

In my proposal, there will be a new icon call it a KP Bank along side the Coin, Tools, and Diamonds. This icon will store the KPs you choose to deposit. Once deposited you cannot retrieve them but INNO will use some algorithm to place it into an AW of a member of your FS. Something akin to the way INNO chooses where to place NH or Auto Fight. Whenever INNO draws on you KP Bank, They would also draw on a different member in your fs to place kp into your Hearted AW. You control when to put KP for sharing into your KP Bank. but INNO controls drawing down from it and pacing it into a different members Hearted AW.
When you have KP that you want to use, you can place it into your own AW, put it directly into someone else's AW using any methods you use now, or placing it into your KP Bank and let INNO handle the rest.

I hope I explained my idea clearly, and would like to hear ways to improve it or alternative methods for INNO to develop.
The one thing I am sure about it is should be INNO responsibility to develop an AW sharing method.

AtaguS

Interesting!
I agree completely that an in-game tool for managing KP sharing would be wonderful.
Don't think it's too much to ask that the developers offer actual tools for using the many wonderful perks and aspects offered in the game.

One possible issue comes to mind...
Would it diminish player choice overall to have such tools? Meaning, is the aggravation of having to develop our own ways and tools somehow worth it if it means we have more options and choices about how to approach the game and use its features? (I have no answer, just posing the question).

As to your proposal of an auto-bank I want to consider it more before weighing in. I see that in your proposal you left open the door for all the other methods to still be used. So then, what's the harm of one more way to choose from? Hmmm, interesting. I'll be following along as the discussion develops.

defiantoneks

i would be happy if there was just a visual indicator of who i've donated to. perhaps a little icon next to the FS member name, or even just a line at the bottom of a window somewhere that said who the last person was that i gave to. i dont expect Inno to know how i or my FS want to handle the giving. as soon as they "decide" a method, then everyone but the 20 percent who happen to use that method will be unhappy.

able99

INNO doesn't know where you'd like to place NH either, but they come up with a place and some very high percentage or maybe even 100% of people go with it. If you and you FS wants more control don't, place KP in the bank, but continue exactly the way you do it now.
The indicator could be a good idea. Can you explain how you visualize it working.

Last edited:

DeletedUser27062

As an additional suggestion I'd like the ability to post a 'welcome mat' type flag on my city indicating I welcome KP seekers. I have chests on my AW that I can't even give away so perhaps a little 'yoohoo! over here' flag on the map might help new players find willing benefactors.

Sprite1313

As an additional suggestion I'd like the ability to post a 'welcome mat' type flag on my city indicating I welcome KP seekers. I have chests on my AW that I can't even give away so perhaps a little 'yoohoo! over here' flag on the map might help new players find willing benefactors.
Post your desired AW in you city name. I've seen lots of folks do that. Not quite a flag, but at least an indicator.