• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW KP swap on mobile ever possible?

DeletedUser2959

Trust me, Inno knows that mobile is where the $$$ is. They're working on it. Pro tip tho: if you're going to buy diamonds, buy them on the web. Google takes a pretty big chunk so you don't get as many diamonds/$ on mobile.

Dopeykr

But also mobile gives you a way to restore your game to your current levels because of that extra $ you spend for diamonds.
Trust me, Inno knows that mobile is where the $$$ is. They're working on it. Pro tip tho: if you're going to buy diamonds, buy them on the web. Google takes a pretty big chunk so you don't get as many diamonds/$ on mobile.
Just to be fair, this is not specific to Google - Apple does the same thing. This is mobile app stores vs web.

DeletedUser7738

The forum mods on beta stated explicitly that this is in the works. If I remember correctly, they even called it a priority. The people who say it's coming are basing their answers on that.

So...no timeline. But a clear "yes" seems reasonable to me.
Kekune, I've been looking for this post but cannot find it. Is it possible you still have an active link to it?

DeletedUser4194

There has always been the intention of making the Mobile App version of the game as similar as possible to the Browser version.
In many cases, the mechanisms to do so can present a challenge. Some things cannot be incorporated exactly as they are on the Browser version into the Mobile App, so it requires 're-inventing', which then requires testing, refining, or even starting over.

The only time there is an Announcement, it's on Beta to let everyone know it is coming, and on live to let everyone know that it is either being tested or that it has been incorporated. :)