• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW KP vs. KP rewards from Tourneys!

DeletedUser9554

To the Creators of Elvenar,

I do not like the new reward system from the completion of Tourneys in that we used to receive KP that we could use towards our Research, and now we can ONLY use it for our own or other members AW's! PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK! Thank you!

HJK84

Not going to happen.

The community wanted a fix for earning Tournament Chest while being afk, and Kp bar was getting filled up due to it. Thus losing out on Kp.
This change fixes that "community asked" problem.
It also motivates players to partake more in Tournaments, which is kind of lacking... for now.

But hey, at least you're not alone with your displeasure, so... ya... :p

Good luck! :)

DeletedUser7214

I agree. I don't see why it can't be both ways. give us the awards the with the new method, but allow us to use the rewards on research and not just AW. If anything I think it removes a big reason I participated in tournaments and will cause me to do them less.

bkbajb

Most AW offer bonus help. Most players seem to ignore that. I like the change. This forces players to relook at their AW and start upgrading them which can only help those players that do that. Getting through the tech tree too fast can only hurt if you are not upgrading your cities fast enough. Also, some AW allow you to eliminate some residences, workshops, etc since they produce the same items, WHICH opens up more space. Sorry everyone but this was a good change if used

DeletedUser14064

I know I have said something previously regarding this issue however once again I am completely stalled with special (Fairy) goods production because I have enough of the special goods to unlock the next 3+ researches however require 6+ days of KP to complete them. It takes me 2+ days to produce the necessary goods but the research requires 3+ days of KP. The math does not add up. I am maxed on goods and now must wait a week to use all the goods. Please make the new KP instants usable for research too. Thank you.

DeletedUser16611

Not liking the lack of universal KP on the tournaments now.

The above argument that "Kp bar was getting filled up due to it." is illogical, since the KP bar will be filled in 10 hours anyway.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Not liking the lack of universal KP on the tournaments now.

The above argument that "Kp bar was getting filled up due to it." is illogical, since the KP bar will be filled in 10 hours anyway.
It's not relevant at all if you work Saturdays and used to come home to your tournament KP plus 2 or 3, and now come home to your tournament KP plus 9.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
. It takes me 2+ days to produce the necessary goods but the research requires 3+ days of KP. The math does not add up
Techs in fairies cost about 65 KP
you got 1600 tournament points which is around 40 KP in individual rewards
you get 168 KP from hourly each week
Since you are in fairies, you should be able to clear a map province every 2 days, so that's 28 per week
----
66 KP every 2 days

The math looks like it adds up to me.:)

Borella

Please please please make the instants usable on the tech tree. Sometimes you need to level an AW and sometimes you're desperate to get through the tech. We should be able to choose where we spend them!

Borella

I wouldn't hold my breath. They're now changing the rewards for the AW contribution chests to also be AW-instants. I for one am glad.
It's nice that they won't be in the KP bar, I'd just like the choice to use them where I want to. I still have tech to complete.

DeletedUser9601

It's nice that they won't be in the KP bar, I'd just like the choice to use them where I want to. I still have tech to complete.
AWs are becoming more important for later chapters, so developers are pushing players to invest in them more in the early game. Once you hit guest races (Dwarves onward) its rare to be tech-locked by KP and still have enough guest race goods to unlock techs. So the change slightly slows down opening techs (but usually not really), and makes AW levelling go much faster, and prevents KP bar caps. Seems like a good tradeoff.

Borella

AWs are becoming more important for later chapters, so developers are pushing players to invest in them more in the early game. Once you hit guest races (Dwarves onward) its rare to be tech-locked by KP and still have enough guest race goods to unlock techs. So the change slightly slows down opening techs (but usually not really), and makes AW levelling go much faster, and prevents KP bar caps. Seems like a good tradeoff.
I totally get that. And I'm in Dragons so I do get to that point where there's no tech available to spend KPs on. I just appreciate having the ability to choose for those times when I'm trying to get a tech done and really want those KPs.

DeletedUser15642

Not going to happen.

The community wanted a fix for earning Tournament Chest while being afk, and Kp bar was getting filled up due to it. Thus losing out on Kp.
This change fixes that "community asked" problem.
It also motivates players to partake more in Tournaments, which is kind of lacking... for now.

But hey, at least you're not alone with your displeasure, so... ya... :p

Good luck! :)
personally I think they need to add Tournaments to the MOBILE platform to increase tournament participation

bkbajb

I agree. Most of the AW 's add a good bonus. Players need to decide are they going to fight through the tournaments or cater. Then decide which AW 's are best for their style. In one of my cities I just started the Wood Elves chapter. I have learned through the Orc chapter that fighting is my preferred way through the tournaments. Now I am trying to upgrade those AW's that will help me do that. I have every AW built except Heroes and shrooms which I will build once I have all of the ruins. Space is an issue but for now I will continue on this path since I am able to eliminate residences and workshops because those AW are providing more coins and supplies then individual residences and WS.

DeletedUser3468

I had originally disliked the change and occasionally when I'm trying to finish a tech quickly (such as getting past advanced scouts to enter Woodelves before I collected the most recent Event Prize!) I still dislike not being able to use the kp where I want. On the whole though, I now like the instants since we are getting many more kp in the AW KP format and since I love AWs for how much they actually help and how fantastic some of them look, I certainly have plenty of uses for them! Having the kp bar fill up with the kp we were winning from the tournements is a valid concern even when you have 20 spots open using Inspiring Meditation Spell... something I've started doing in all my cities. I hated that I was losing kp overnight since it's always 12 to 14 hours between when I log out at night and log in in the early afternoon. (I may stay up until 3 am but I'm not online that late! :rolleyes:)

OK, I'm rambling now so time to shut up!:confused: