• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW research help rewards

DeletedUser12564

Hi, I recently upgraded an AW that a neighbor and a fellowship member helped with. The FS member was second and according to the mouseover text she would get 5 KP for that help. How are these awarded? Would it add to a full KP bar or is she out of luck if that's full when the upgrade happens? Are the rewards sent when the upgrade starts or when it finishes? She was on when I started but didn't get any kind of message about it and hasn't seen one since then.

Thanks in advance for your help.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
When the AW is filled the awards are sent out. If your bar is full you still get the rewards, but your hourly free KP will stop.

DeletedUser12564

Thank you for such a quick answer. So she (they) would have been rewarded even before I started the upgrade, that's good to know. And the KP is applied automatically rather than sent via mail system in a rewards chest?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Thank you for such a quick answer. So she (they) would have been rewarded even before I started the upgrade, that's good to know. And the KP is applied automatically rather than sent via mail system in a rewards chest?
Yep. She should get a little pop-up, but the KP will already be in her bar.

DeletedUser12564

Thank you again for your help. We'll keep a better watch next time.