• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW Reward chest hunters

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
You only get three chests per day.
Once you get those, any more visits only garner you coins and good will.
There is certainly nothing wrong with visiting every discovered city daily until you grow so big it becomes onerous.

Iyapo1

Are you talking about Ancient Wonder rewards chests? If so, no I dont. Every FS I have been in has an active kp swap so I always just assumed(yeah, I know) my neighbors FS have those chests covered.

Sorry, changed the title to be more specific.

When I’m using a computer, checking out random people’s AWs isn’t hard, but Im on my phone most of the time.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Do you spend time visiting cities just to see if they have reward chests you could profit from?
I know of at least one player who spends (spent) hundreds, maybe thousands of hours doing this over the years.
He's one of very few who have all maxed level wonders without cheating.

Personally, no I couldn't be bothered. The effort: reward ratio is too high for me.

BQwer

yes i am guessing people have a program running so they don't spend hours and hours doing it

SoggyShorts

yes i am guessing people have a program running so they don't spend hours and hours doing it
I also know 1 player who did this as a test, and they said it took about a week of very little effort to get a few thousand KP. They stopped almost immediately because it "just made the game too easy"

Gath Of Baal

There are entire fellowships that do this.

Few days ago my Victory springs only had 100 kp left to level it up and I logged back on later that night to tell my fellowship that chests were available on it, low and behold it was already full with like 8 players donating to it that I had never seen or heard of before. After checking the first few players info out, I noticed all the donators were in the same fellowship.

I loved this :p . Thanks donators

As long as my Ancient Wonders get full, I don't really care who does it. There are no exclusive rights to who gets to donate or not or else the game would be set up that way

As for me I would never put forth the effort to do this. too much work

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

@Gath Of Baal what was the total value of the reward chests?
There are loads of self-leveling players who could be potential targets for this.
A team of 7-8 FS members who kept an eye on a few players like this would be all you'd need. Much less effort as a group.

Gath Of Baal

@Gath Of Baal what was the total value of the reward chests?
There are loads of self-leveling players who could be potential targets for this.
A team of 7-8 FS members who kept an eye on a few players like this would be all you'd need. Much less effort as a group.

It was level 6 to 7 Victory Springs which i decided to build a few weeks ago to make my dogs better after reading your idea thread :D I don't know what the total KP won from prize chests was.

Edit: I think 2 of them didn't even get a prize,

Last edited:

Alram

Flippers just flip
the problem is they drop one kp not really helping and take all the rewards
I have a neighbor, ch1 neighbor. I take their trades every time I see them. They put 2 kp on my wonder. 2 kp from a ch 1 is a fortune.
EDIT: CH2 neighbor. :)

Last edited:

BQwer

they aren't always in chapter 1 though my FS normally kicks them off but they must be making a fortune in AWKP without losing anything

BQwer

the normally is the thing: they give one kp to around a hundred players so they get some chests but not all (still enough for a heavy profit though)

Alram

Flippers just flip
Maybe people who are concerned should donate more than a few kp to other people's wonders so it is no longer profitable. Oh wait...

I enjoy it - especially while I’m waiting for something else to finish cooking. Kinda mindless, really.

though I have found that I get annoyed when reward chests get wasted because the person gets tired of waiting for someone to grab the rewards so they just finish it themselves. Got to where I just started telling people where the opportunity is, only to see them NOT grab it. Oh well.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I have a neighbor, ch1 neighbor. I take their trades every time I see them. They put 2 kp on my wonder. 2 kp from a ch 1 is a fortune.

Can you even donate at Chapter 1?
I thought you didn't research AW until Chapter 2 or 3.
I'll have to look at that when I go back in.
It's been a few years since I've been there.

also
there was a time i would look for people that were levelling an AW i needed runes for and I would donate to them. but i haven't needed to do that in a long time.
and i know there are several people who will just go around donating 1KP to people hoping to get a payoff.