• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW Reward chest hunters

NightshadeCS

I don't do this as a general rule, but there were times in the past when I was looking for 1 or 2 more shards for an upgrade, so hunted around a bit for the same AW to donate to in neighbor's cities. I didn't bother tracking whether or not this was successful, and is probably not in most cases. Better just to wait for the tourney to pop up and get broken rune shards there to forge, I found.

There have also been times when a FS member will announce a neighbor's AW that is close to upgrade and has open chests. A few of us may go over there and donate. There's no organized "hunting party," just happenstance. Our philosophy is that it is generally a win-win. That person got some free KP when they likely would have upgraded it all the way on their own anyway.