• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW Reward Slots are inconsistent

DeletedUser684

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or an oversight. My sense of consistency tells me that at each level, the Ancient Wonders should all have the same number of reward slots.

That being said:

My level 1 Bulwark has 4 reward slots
My level 1 Blooming Trader has 3 reward slots

Blooming Trader is a higher level AW than Bulwark, but has fewer rewards at the same level. This is just wrong. At the very least it should have the same number of rewards, if not more. Maybe Bulwark just has too many, but the thing that peeves me is that I checked my Bulwark to see how many slots were available at level 1, because I knew that it was filled with donors, and then confidently announced that I had x more slots that needed to be filled on my Trader, which my friends promptly tried to fill.

So now I have egg on my face, and I feel like one of my donors is about to get cheezed.

DeletedUser115

Hi Omidawn -

Each Ancient Wonder has a set number of slots that other players are allowed to fill for rewards. :) So, in some wonders you will have three places for player rewards whereas some only have four, and so on and so forth. :) This is not a bug, if you have a question regarding this - post it in the question section and someone would be happy to assist!