• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW rune shards... Useless prizes...

LordZorbus

I have gotten 14 rune shards for the Tome of secrets and I can't do anything with them since I already have enough to build it. Since you can only build one, getting more of them is useless, why can't you use rune shards for whatever AW you want? It is stupid that they are only usable for specific AWs. In addition, I got 1 for the Crystal lighthouse when I first unlocked it, then I got another one shortly after and wouldn't you know, it turned into a broken one because of course it tried to go into the one slot that was already occupied... nothing like making this harder than it already is, huh? Give me a break.

Gath Of Baal

If you do not want the tome of secrets, just build it then sell it, that way you can break more runes trying to fill the wheel again.. You do not lose the excess runes once you sell it so you can immediately use those runes to start to fill the wheel again and breaking some in the process

If you want to build it and keep it, the excess runes will be required to fill the wheel up every 5 or so upgrade levels, this is true of all ancient wonders, so the excess runes are never worthless..

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
If you do not want the tome of secrets, just build it then sell it, that way you can break more runes trying to fill the wheel again.. .

I have built the ToS twice now only to run the bulldozer through it immediately. It really is a good source of broken shards.