• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW Sentient Goods Increase

DeletedUser2983

How is the sentient goods boost from the Timewarp (ch. 14) and the Vortex of Storage (ch. 15) compare? Each offer a percent of increase on sentient goods but I am not finding how each is actually calculated to understand how they work when you have both AW's working. (Wiki doesn't have the information.)

Pheryll

Set Designer
The Vortex of storage starts at a 20% increase (added to the 100% + relic bonus) and culminates at a 80% increase at level 30. The timewarp starts at a 24% boost and culminates at a 160% boost at level 30. These boosts are added together and added to the base 100% and the relic bonus (max 700%) for a total maximum of 1040% production. Thus the timewarp starts about the same as the vortex, but each level gives twice the increase benefits at a lower respective KP cost per level.

maeter75

Thanks for the info I was trying to figure out which one to use. Sounds like TimeWarp for me is the way to go!