• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW storage?

Ariel Greensleeves

Can you store AWs now? You didn't used to be able to.
I'm trying to see it on my screen but its so tiny and I don't want to make a mistake.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Wouldn't it be nice if we could convert all the KP in our AW's to shards of that type? Then, once the conversion is done, we could delete our AW. When we wanted to rebuild it we could then do that getting all the KP back. Storage without a teleport needed. AND the ability to help our fellows teammates if we didn't plan to ever rebuild the AW (or even if we did).

Wouldn't that be nice.

AJ

Pheryll

Set Designer
Wouldn't it be nice if we could convert all the KP in our AW's to shards of that type? Then, once the conversion is done, we could delete our AW. When we wanted to rebuild it we could then do that getting all the KP back. Storage without a teleport needed. AND the ability to help our fellows teammates if we didn't plan to ever rebuild the AW (or even if we did).

Wouldn't that be nice.

AJ
Just the factor of getting your (knowledge points / 10) rune shards and then giving them to another player at 15KP per shard, looks like an easily abusable mechanic.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Just the factor of getting your (knowledge points / 10) rune shards and then giving them to another player at 15KP per shard, looks like an easily abusable mechanic.
True enough, but you could also get back 2 shards for every 15 KP put in would solve the abuse problem. Getting back 2/3 of the KP would be a lot better than getting back nothing and starting all over.

But let's be real, this idea is never going to see the light of even a flickering candle. LOL!

AJ