• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW that speeds up Training Ground?

ElfGunn

Is there an AW that speeds up the Training Ground? I have the AWs that speed up the Barracks and the Merc Center, and they produce much faster than my TG, which has become painfully slow by comparison.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Then you should avoid Amuni chapter instead because sentients don't come to play in Spire or Tourney until Amuni. You only have sentients in research in Elementals and the first few techs are sentient free. :)

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Then you should avoid Amuni chapter instead because sentients don't come to play in Spire or Tourney until Amuni. You only have sentients in research in Elementals and the first few techs are sentient free. :)
Wait a minute....so in Amuni sentients will start being in the spire and tourneys?! I'm going to be starting that chapter soon.