• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Awesome Avatars

NightshadeCS

Sorry if this is in another thread. Did a little looking and didn't see anything. How do some of you all have such awesome avatars and signature images? Is there a place you can go to generate those? I am envious in the extreme and want to make one!

Thanks!

NightshadeCS

Ok, I guess I should have looked around about 30 seconds longer, as I now see there is an entire section for artwork! Duh! If a mod wants to move or delete this, that is ok by me. :)

DeletedUser8946

While there is that, there's not exactly a solitary thread in that forum where everyone posts cool avatars they made or found off the net. If a Mod moved this to Artworks Corner, everyone could post miscellaneous Avatars that people could use. If they didn't like them, they could still go off and ask people like @Sir Squirrel for custom ones.

(Personally, I think any picture of the Doctor Who space-time continuum with or without the Tardis makes an AWESOME profile picture and an even better wall paper, but that's just me. :p :) )

DeletedUser12586

There are 2 active "designers" both equally good!
Druindar Faric also makes avatars and signatures, I think that's the other active designer on these forums shimmerfly was referring to. Definitely send them a message, they are very nice and communicative!