• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

B.Y.O Dragon

DeletedUser8508

Want to play with fun people? Want to learn what to do about building or give information? Want a Bud-Lite or a Mead? This is the Fellowship you want to play in. Really need someone active, friendly and if you have crystal that’s a plus. Some of the best players play here and we need another. Just apply or we be happy to send a invite!!!
Ty
King of the World:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24129

Hi I am Boosted in Marble, Crystal and Gems, I am looking for a FS that wants to have a Tournament and Spire Schedule. Something like this, one week off, then next week 10 chest, then the next week off, then next week is Spire. So we always have 1 week in between to recover. Essentially, every 4 weeks there is a 10 chest and Spire, but offset from each other. Then eventually work our way to having no rest weeks but still alternating between one week 10 chest, then the next week Spire.

week 1 - recover
week 2 - 10 chest
week 3 - recover
week 4 - Spire
week 5 - recover
week 6 - 10 chest
week 7 - recover
week 8 - Spire
repeat rotation

Please let me know if that's something you all interesting in doing?

Thanks
Sapphy

Last edited by a moderator:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
This came to mind.

"B.Y.O Dragon, Meet Fred"

My dragon’s name is Fred
I keep him in my shed
Our fellowship all died
Fred likes things well fried.

Now that we are all crispy
Fred’s smoke rises, wispy
If you hear this with dread
don't invite Fred

AJ

DeletedUser8508

Well it’s been a very long time updating this!!! We don’t lose players that often. What became bad ( losing a friend ) is also good for you and us , gaining a new friend!!!