• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Back Again

Sheianna

I'm not really new to either the game or the forum, but I've been gone so long, I might as well be a noob. o_O

I left 2 years ago after the death of my hubby; the person who had started me playing in the first place. I had been playing daily, with cities in all of the worlds at that time, except for the newest, Harandar. I now have a tiny town there so I can relearn the game since I've forgotten much and I'm certain that a lot has changed too.

I will be visiting my established cities on a limited basis. I'm not sure that I can keep up with all of them like before! I'll probably be spending most of my playing time in my Tiny Town and may eventually, once I've gotten the hang of the game again might even look for a Fellowship to join, once my town has something to offer. So hello again to any who may have been around when i was first playing, and pleased to meet you to all I haven't met before! It's good to be back! :)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm glad you returned to Elvenar, Sheianna. It's good to meet you. I have found this to be a peaceful, welcoming place to play, heal, and find some wonderful people to share the game with. I hope you find it such as well.