• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Bad changes...

Lord Gero

Bad changes in game play. Useless rewards. Ploys to make gaining rank more difficult. Support staff that NEVER admits the game owners do anything wrong. Bugs don't exist. Player opinions don't matter. That is who you are, Elvenar.

1. Changing relic tournaments so that they are no longer for the specified relic, but cycle between all relics in the same tournament.
BAD. Why? I used to be able to stock up on the hard to get relics during their tournament. now I barely get 1/4th of them I used to, and otherwise just a bunch of others I don't need. Stupid.
2. USELESS REWARDS for completing tasks. Like dozens and dozens of Rune Shards for the Ancient Wonders I completed years ago, and rarely ANY that I can actually use?
3. Now I see that Province Expansions now suddenly require 3 TIMES the completed provinces to win.

You people really know how to make your faithful players HATE you and your game. And if you think I am being harsh or needlessly mean - YOU DESERVE IT.

Last edited by a moderator:

ElfCut

I like the new relic policy, I no longer run out of relics 3-4 weeks before the next tournament of that type and have to wait for it. If you HATE it so much, QUIT playing, you aren't forced to play this game. If the game was too easy I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

Iyapo1

1. Changing relic tournaments so that they are no longer for the specified relic, but cycle between all relics in the same tournament
This is super useful for new players. And not at all useful for advanced players who did push weeks for certain relics. It is so useful for new players that push players need to just work with it. Two choices, first option(my choice), I just found my minimum sustainable tournament performance and do that every week. Yes I get relics that I dont need every week but I also get relics that I do need every week. Over a nine week cycle I end up with the same number of relics I got before(more now because of tournament performance increase). Second choice....if you dont care about tournament score. Clear 18-20 tents on day one and the for the rest of the tournament only clear the tents that give the relics you want.

2. USELESS REWARDS for completing tasks. Like dozens and dozens of Rune Shards for the Ancient Wonders I completed years ago, and rarely ANY that I can actually use?
Unless you built every wonder you can easily break shards on wonders you dont want and then use 10 broken shards to create an unbreakable rune for the wonder you do want. When the rune wheel on the wonder you dont want fills build the wonder, when construction is complete sell it. That will empty the rune wheel and allow you to break more shards. Rinse and repeat. Then you never have to wait for specific shards.

3. Now I see that Province Expansions now suddenly require 3 TIMES the completed provinces to win.
This is not new. That you just noticed sucks but it has been like this for years.

Also, please keep in mind, your not talking to Inno. You are addressing Inno but only talking to fellow players.

Iyapo1

@Lord Gero
So I just looked you up on elven stats and this is bad advice for you:
Two choices, first option(my choice), I just found my minimum sustainable tournament performance and do that every week. Yes I get relics that I dont need every week but I also get relics that I do need every week. Over a nine week cycle I end up with the same number of relics I got before(more now because of tournament performance increase). Second choice....if you dont care about tournament score. Clear 18-20 tents on day one and the for the rest of the tournament only clear the tents that give the relics you want.
It will increase your costs way to much...instead try this for a work around: on the weeks where you want the relics (looks like you only push for crystal and dust) clear 10 tents on day one on crystal and dust weeks. The rest of the time you can just clear as many tents on day one as needed to open a crystal and a dust province. It will keep your costs low and let you farm just the relics you want every week. Over a nine week cycle you will still be able to get the same amount of relics as you got before just spread out over nine weeks instead of all in one day and then waiting nine weeks.

Last edited:

bkbajb

Bad changes in game play. Useless rewards. Ploys to make gaining rank more difficult. Support staff that NEVER admits the game owners do anything wrong. Bugs don't exist. Player opinions don't matter. That is who you are, Elvenar.

1. Changing relic tournaments so that they are no longer for the specified relic, but cycle between all relics in the same tournament.
BAD. Why? I used to be able to stock up on the hard to get relics during their tournament. now I barely get 1/4th of them I used to, and otherwise just a bunch of others I don't need. Stupid.

You people really know how to make your faithful players HATE you and your game. And if you think I am being harsh or needlessly mean - YOU DESERVE IT.
I have been playing this game since 2017. I have seen many things that are good and bad for me and I assume others. But this game was not designed to be easy. It takes patience and thinking. If you are not happy then leave. When they make changes that make it harder, there is a reason. As players we may not know what the reasons are but 1 thing is for sure. This game has evolved. It is harder and more challenging which is why I keep playing.

Deleted User - 1178646

Hmm I like to counter your arguments

1. Better relic distribution especially for new players as they are not starved for gaining the correct relics to gain the goods they need to het trough the chapters. waiting more than 2 months for a chance to improve your production bonus while you steam trough 1 chapter per 1-2 weeks is really bad.

2. Someones trash is someone elses treasure. they things you want might suck for another and vice versa.
Also if all rewards where great rewards, then great rewards would just be meh rewards.

3. if you get everything easy and without effert the personal statisfaction to get somewhere would be non existent.

aka the more easy the game becomes the quicker you get bored.