• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Bad Worlds

DeletedUser1094

I have spoke to support but I have been unable to play this game on 3 of my 5 worlds. I cannot collect items, make anything, I had to find the forums through google when it use to be right at our fingertips. My first 3 worlds are just frozen, I have deleted my history, cookies, cache everything and nothing seems to work. I know it is this game because all my other sites play just fine no major issues but here.

for those who are in my world please do not give me any help until the developers fix this issue because I cannot do anything. Now, my last two worlds are starting to act like my first 3 worlds they are choppy, freezing up, lots of game lag but I am able to get through them for how long is up to the game.

You do not need to post remarks that support hasn't already said. They are working on the issue but I am clueless why it is taking these many days to fix a server issue, its been a 4 days now. If you are having the same issues then you can understand but don't tell me its my PC because it is not. Anyway, until this is fix by them my game days are over for now.

DeletedUser2225

Help the developers out and supply them with a little data so they can assist you:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bug Reporting:

Please fill in the following pertinent data fields to help us with our investigation and expedite a solution. Thank you.

Game version:
__ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: __
Browser + version: __
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __
Humans or Elves: __

Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Also: Only 1 issue per topic please! We cannot keep track if a topic is filled with bugs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DeletedUser

World Ec.. is doing that and I am new, wasnt 3 days ago, must be someting they recently added, now the game is unplayable... Login freezes at 22/24 and if it does get past that, the world is empty then game freezes. If it loads with your buildings, after clicking to harvest, takes more than 10 minutes to even register or longer and then the sounds effects start happening. When you open the knowledge tech tree, well then better go order some food, eat dinner, grocery shop, watch a movie, or what ever then it mite possibly have opened... or game freezes...

DeletedUser

game play much faster today, though had one internal server error? happened so fast couldnt get a screen shot, but game reloaded fine thus far.

And yes I use MFF though I am not sure if it updated recently, I know last week it did but that was before I started to play this game.

DeletedUser1094

Please everything is up to date: Here is my update: ARENDYLL is now working but its slow & the map doesn't want to stand still in other words, I cannot keep it from moving around once my pointer sets it then it just moves across the screen but I was able to collect my stuff and make new stuff as of 5:32 PM 10/23/16. WINYANDOR is slow but working with some wait time but here tow I was able to collect and make new. FELYNDRAL is working a bit better but still has lag issues, slow loading but I was able to collect and make new. KHELONARD same as ECYSANDIR

As for the person who posted that crap about technical stuff answer me this why doesn't support ask for those things in your post they only seem to blame the player saying it is your Browser and I never knew a Browser can make one map to go bad while the other maps are somewhat working. If support wants all that Tech stuff they can ask me instead of saying its my Browser when my Browser works fine in other games I am in. Anyway this is my update and move problems I will just delete and move on, good thing I don't spend money on this game I would be very pissed off.

DeletedUser1094

Read my mention of you in my newest post you are not very kind there Teddy because support doesn't even ask for all this crap you posted, change your name LOL.

Help the developers out and supply them with a little data so they can assist you:

Bug Reporting:

Please fill in the following pertinent data fields to help us with our investigation and expedite a solution. Thank you.

Game version:
__ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: __
Browser + version: __
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __
Humans or Elves: __

Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Also: Only 1 issue per topic please! We cannot keep track if a topic is filled with bugs.

DeletedUser1094

Today's update: Whatever it was that caused me to loose out on Willy Wonky (sp) and a weeks worthy of game play I am back up working good now. I collected my items and made new without any issues the game is working the way it always has been. This thread can now die a good death.

DeletedUser115

Hi Vanguard,

Thank you for updating this thread. We are glad that everything is now working as intended. Should you encounter any issues in the future, please let us know. Have a great day!

DeletedUser594

support handles customer issues, refunds, customer complaints/cantankerous players. They forward bugs to the people who write code for the game who need to know the technical stuff.