• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Badass Unicorns :) are looking for 6 new members.

Muttmommy

We are fairly new, just started in January 2021 and have a pretty wide range of scores. There are several of us that are growing rapidly and are active in the spire and tournaments. Ideal candidates will have a score of at least 7060 and boosted in marble or planks, crystal or silk, and magic dust or gems.

DeletedUser28963

Hi! I’m boosted in planks and will in the future be boosted in silk and dust. I started a city in each of the worlds and your fellowship seems to one of the only ones needing all three of my boosted goods. My cities in most of the other worlds had one or none FS needing the goods that got boosted.

I’ll like to at the moment focus on only one of the worlds and I’m trying to find a FS for I can get some trading partners so I can move quicker through the research for a can be more helpful to any fellowship I join.

Muttmommy

Hi! I’m boosted in planks and will in the future be boosted in silk and dust. I started a city in each of the worlds and your fellowship seems to one of the only ones needing all three of my boosted goods. My cities in most of the other worlds had one or none FS needing the goods that got boosted.

I’ll like to at the moment focus on only one of the worlds and I’m trying to find a FS for I can get some trading partners so I can move quicker through the research for a can be more helpful to any fellowship I join.
Hey Kaylessa. We would be glad to have you if you want to give us a try. I sent you an invite.