• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Balancing seeds and mana

neeronie

It would be very helpful if a player could choose to make mana or seeds with the building that make those. It would be easier to balance the seeds vs. mana production.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The next event, that is going right now on Beta, is testing the very first building that lets us switch between a choice of four different productions, depending on chapter. It is an evolving building and for my chapter 13 Beta city, I have a choice of it producing supplies, seeds, tier 2 boosted sentient goods, or vallorian troops. I expect this to be restricted to grand prize buildings for now and not added to just any building, but maybe there is a chance some day of seeing stuff like this as daily prizes too.