• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Barracks and production menus and links not working

DeletedUser19372

Unable to produce from barracks. Menus for building are tiny and positioned very high on the mobile screen to the point where I am unable to click on some of the links. Some links to produce in my workshops are also not working. Members from my fellowship are also experiencing similar problems plus other issues as well. TYIA

DeletedUser19372

Ok...things seemed fixed now. Not sure if it was just a weird glitch that remedied itself or if the game developers worked their magiac Thank you!!

HJK84

I click green research button and it opens research..
Chapter 3 has no other advance barrack tech
Is it normal to get a quest that says ready to do and find you can't do it?
I have all resources & space ready with nothing in the red..
What am I missing.. is this a glitch?
thanks in advance for your time

Chapter 3 does have a Barracks Tech. All the way at the end with Main Hall. Superior Barracks.
If this Tech already has the green check, marked, meaning completed... when you click on your Barracks and go to the Upgrade Tab, it shouldn't say "Research", it should only say Upgrade.
When you click on a building and go to Upgrade Tab, if it says Research and you click on it, it will open your Tech Tree and continue from where you are. It will not open Tech Tree and point to where you need to be, to unlock the required Research.

Hope this helps! :)