• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived barracks/armory/mercenary problem

• Thread starter DeletedUser15646
  • Start date

DeletedUser15646

Barrack, armory, mercenary creation taking 24 hours or better to process troop selections. previously the longest I had to wait was maybe 8 hours.

Sandstorm173

What do you mean? It seems like you are saying that you have to wait 8 hours for troops to start producing, but that makes no sense.

DeletedUser15646

What do you mean? It seems like you are saying that you have to wait 8 hours for troops to start producing, but that makes no sense.
In the past couple of days I have had to wait 24 hours or better for a group of 5 troops to process. In the past, the longest I ever had to wait was 8 hours

michmarc

For the fuller picture: While there are always 5 slots (once you've upgraded the barracks that far), the amount of time it takes to 'clear' those slots can vary:
* The speed to train one troop ("training speed") is based on the level of your barracks and the levels of AW like Needles. If you upgrade your barracks or your AW, then the total time to finish the queue will go down.
* The number of troops you can train at one time ("training size") is based on the total of all of your armouries, and the levels of certain other AWs like your Shrooms and Dwarven Bulwark. If you build or upgrade armouries or upgrade those AWs, then the total time to finish the queue will go up (because you are training more troops each time).

Pheryll

Set Designer
like your Shrooms and Dwarven Bulwark.

Note that the Dwarven Bulwark is based on your squad size. If you have this wonder and take squad size technologies, you will increase your training time.

Also, in browser there is a scroll bar to set partial amounts. So you can use up 5 slots making 50% batches taking a total of half of the time as with full batches. This may be helpful in events when you are aiming to produce a certain number quickly.

Iamaita

Also, in browser there is a scroll bar to set partial amounts. So you can use up 5 slots making 50% batches taking a total of half of the time as with full batches. This may be helpful in events when you are aiming to produce a certain number quickly.
I got so excited when I read this. Alas, this feature is not available in the mobile iOS app.