• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Barracks % bonus Progressions

maeter75

I have been upgrading my barracks and they steady go up. I noticed on my latest one it looks like a bigger jump.
I am at level 12 and it now says it goes from 357% to 400% a jump of 43% is that correct?

Chris

Attachments

• barracks.jpg
    barracks.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 67

DeletedUser61

https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Barracks#Upgrade is the overall reference. There are four different size jumps for a Barracks, and one of the things you need to do, when comparing levels, is to normalize your numbers to contribution per square.

I don't recall seeing any sort of formula for the progression, but it's pretty easy to eyeball it on the wiki.

maeter75

In this case, there is no size jump, from level 10 to level 15 it takes the same amount of space, and the amount of people vary a bit. I did originally check the wiki page but it looked like it only jumps a bit , not the big percentage I saw when upgrading. I think the wiki shows the total time from the original amount of time. I don't remember the last leverl which had the same footprint space wise, jumping that much.
Maybe I am missing something