• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Barracks not giving the right number of troops.

ShadowMonarch

I'm a new player, playing Elvenar on Android.
I put 27 barbarians for training but there were only 1.8 of them in the camp after training.
Same with other troops as well.
THIS IS NOT JUST A VISUAL ERROR, I tried attacking to get more provinces but there were not enough troops.

PLEASE FIX THIS BUG ASAP, AS THIS MAKES THE GAME UNPLAYABLE.

And please remove the decimal system for troop count, it's just absurd and foolish.

There are a couple of other bugs, but I really don't care as long as it's playable.

juniperknome

are you looking at training size and squad size or the number of troops. Troop number should be the same squad size will not equal training size

Gath Of Baal

Your squad size is different from your training que size. If you can que up 27 x Barbarians in 1 que and your Squad size is 135 then you would have to train 5 ques of 27 Barbarians to gain 1 full squad.

There are a couple of things you can do to increase your barracks training Que size like building or leveling up Armories or certain Ancient Wonders like the Dwarven Bulwark

ShadowMonarch

are you looking at training size and squad size or the number of troops. Troop number should be the same squad size will not equal training size

It shows that I can train 10 axe barbarians in one slot, and I have total 5 slots (two slots have a lock symbol and the other three are usable)
And the problem:
I put 10 barbarians for training in each 3 slots and I only got 0.8 trained barbarians in my camp after training.

ShadowMonarch

I don't know what your saying but here are some images below to show the problem:

I TRAINED 30 BARBARIANS AS SHOWN IN THE FIRST PIC
BUT I ONLY GOT 4.2 AXE BARBARIANS AFTER TRAINING THEM, AS SHOWN IN THE SECOND PIC

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-04-15-54-30-63_7f7cb4ea03f89ed006ffca7a7d623b25.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-04-15-54-30-63_7f7cb4ea03f89ed006ffca7a7d623b25.jpg
    998.8 KB · Views: 110
  • barrack_bug2.jpg
    barrack_bug2.jpg
    897.9 KB · Views: 95

ShadowMonarch

Your squad size is different from your training que size. If you can que up 27 x Barbarians in 1 que and your Squad size is 135 then you would have to train 5 ques of 27 Barbarians to gain 1 full squad.

There are a couple of things you can do to increase your barracks training Que size like building or leveling up Armories or certain Ancient Wonders like the Dwarven Bulwark

WHAAT? SERIOUSLY?
NOW I KNOW WHY THIS GAME ISN'T POPULAR.
I was wondering why it's showing numbers with decimal points, I thought one of the barbarians lost a limb or something.

Thanks you for explaining BTW.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I'm not sure you do understand, and I'm not sure if Garth explained it clearly.
Let me try a different way and maybe I'll be totally off base, but possibly it will make more sense to you.

When you put 10 Barbarians in a training slot, that is 10 individual fighters.
But the individuals form squads.
So just for the sake of easy math let's say your current squads are made up of 30 fighters.
That means, when you train 30, they go off and join up to form 1 squad. If you trained 45 they would form 1 1/2 squads.
To see what your squad size is, click the little blue info ( i ) button on your barbarian.
That takes you to the page that gives all the details on him.
On that page hover over the little symbol to the upper right of the picture of the fighter
You'll see "Units per squad"

I hope you understand better and are not more confused.
Now your next question is going to be when you go into the tourny or spire knowing you have 33 squads and the tourny says you have 27.
But I'm tired and that's an explanation for another time.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I don't know what your saying but here are some images below to show the problem:

I TRAINED 30 BARBARIANS AS SHOWN IN THE FIRST PIC
BUT I ONLY GOT 4.2 AXE BARBARIANS AFTER TRAINING THEM, AS SHOWN IN THE SECOND PIC
This looks correct to me. You added 30 barbarians and wound up with a total of 4.2 Squads of barbarians. What does it say your squad size is? If your squad size is, for example, 10 barbarians, then 4.2 means that you have a total of 42 barbarians divided into 4.2 squads.

Edit: Just realized Muck explained better than I did, so go with his explanation. :)

ShadowMonarch

I'm not sure you do understand, and I'm not sure if Garth explained it clearly.
Let me try a different way and maybe I'll be totally off base, but possibly it will make more sense to you.

When you put 10 Barbarians in a training slot, that is 10 individual fighters.
But the individuals form squads.
So just for the sake of easy math let's say your current squads are made up of 30 fighters.
That means, when you train 30, they go off and join up to form 1 squad. If you trained 45 they would form 1 1/2 squads.
To see what your squad size is, click the little blue info ( i ) button on your barbarian.
That takes you to the page that gives all the details on him.
On that page hover over the little symbol to the upper right of the picture of the fighter
You'll see "Units per squad"

I hope you understand better and are not more confused.
Now your next question is going to be when you go into the tourny or spire knowing you have 33 squads and the tourny says you have 27.
But I'm tired and that's an explanation for another time.

Yes I got it from the previous guy, but this not noob friendly and it kinda wierd.

First I thought that some troops had less health so they were considered as not full soldiers. Lol.
Silly me.
Thank you for explaining though.

ShadowMonarch

This looks correct to me. You added 30 barbarians and wound up with a total of 4.2 Squads of barbarians. What does it say your squad size is? If your squad size is, for example, 10 barbarians, then 4.2 means that you have a total of 42 barbarians divided into 4.2 squads.

Edit: Just realized Muck explained better than I did, so go with his explanation. :)

Yes I had got it from Gary of Baal, first I thought it was bug because it showed that I had 4.2 barbarians, and my big brain thought that some barbarians were not at full strength or someone was at 20% health thus 4.2, LOL.

The major reason for me thinking that way was because it takes a lot of time to train troops here unlike other similar games like Clash of clans where it's faster because it doesn't have the squad system.

I didn't know that troops went in squads during an attack in this game.

Thanks for explaining BTW.

juniperknome

hover over the squad and count troops it should equal the number trained. squad size will never equal training size. you are looking at squad size. look at the bottom number single troops overall should equal the same number as you have trained

Attachments

• total troops.png
    total troops.png
    104.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited: