• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Barracks stuck mobile

DeletedUser18062

Hi. I'm on Android on a Motorola phone. Play human on server 4.
Often I'm not able to click the barracks.
This happens when I return to the game and it's already loaded.
The frequency is about 80% of the time when the above condition is met.
Today it just so happens that the barracks building was open and a batch of crossbow had 3 seconds to finish. I waited as the queue was full (with more crossbow)
When the job finished, a spot didn't open, it looked like that same job was starting over.
I closed the barracks, there was nothing to collect. Tried to select the building, same problem as above, I could not select it.
Had to leave, unload the game from the phone's cache and relaunch. Then everything was normal.
Hope you can repeat and fix.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello,

I was not able to replicate this portion of your bug, I will further investigate.

Thanks!

Today it just so happens that the barracks building was open and a batch of crossbow had 3 seconds to finish. I waited as the queue was full (with more crossbow)
When the job finished, a spot didn't open, it looked like that same job was starting over.
I closed the barracks, there was nothing to collect. Tried to select the building, same problem as above, I could not select it.
Had to leave, unload the game from the phone's cache and relaunch. Then everything was normal.

Chriger

I've had this happen for all troop producing buildings before, and was able to replicate on Android.

- Had only a couple minutes left for a training slot.
- Set phone down and wait a couple minutes longer than that.
- Reopen app. Game went straight to city, without going through the loading screen.
- Couldn't collect the troops, or reopen the queue. Could open other troop buildings, though doesn't show the empty training slot.
- Had to close/reopen app to see the finished troops or re-queue.