• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Barracks Training Speed

Risen Malchiah

I'm looking for some maths people to help me interpret these numbers.

Level 25 Barracks with a Training Speed of 214 (164 + 50 from Needles)
Total Training Size is 2032 (Basic 6 + Shrine 1032 + Bulwark 414 + Armories 580)

I just upgraded to level 25 and used an instant to complete the upgrade.

1 squad of archers says it will take 1:41, but queue finishes in 1:53.
1 squad of priests says it will take 1:50, but queue again finishes in 1:53.
1 squad of paladins or mortars says it will take 1:52, but queue also finishes in 1:53.

I filed a support ticket to help understand the disparity but perhaps some of you could shed light on this as well. Thanks!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Confirmed.

I had never stopped to watch that closely, but am getting similar results. Despite different descriptions (neither of which is 1:53, adding either adds approximtealy 1:53 to the queue time

upload_2018-1-14_16-49-58.png
upload_2018-1-14_16-50-6.png

upload_2018-1-14_16-51-10.png

upload_2018-1-14_16-51-19.png

upload_2018-1-14_16-51-34.png

HJK84

I checked this for myself, low level.
And yes. The time of completing to train goes up after you/I put the unit in que to train.... Went up by 40 secs once in que, for the 1st.

This is odd and unfair!!! lol :mad:

E- Might want to ask a Mod. to move this thread to Bug forum.

Well, I got a response from support and just to paraphrase, they are aware of this issue. Hopefully we can expect a fix in a future patch.

Awesome. I'm taking a guess, but I think this must be happening to almost everyone. Or maybe a minor glitch occurs due to Needles and the ones who have built it :confused:

Great eye and thanks for realizing and shedding more light about the subject! :)

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Oddly, for you the archers are taking longer than the sorceresses even though it should be the other way around.
I think it's more likely that's a rounding/display error, since nothing is displaying seconds, and I did the Sorceresses second, so a bit of time would have come off the clock before I got that final screen cap. I assume they are actually taking the same amount of time.