• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Barracks with boosted brown bear, not applying boosted number

linronhan

Barracks with boosted brown bear, shows increase of troops but when posting the number shown is the non boosted. last time I used boosted bear a few weeks back was working correctly

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
That's unusual. Are you sure the pet food hadn't expired yet? May sound like a silly question, but I've done that, lol.

linronhan

good question, but it is active, if u look at barracks training, number is 494 & shows bonus but when I collet I get 301

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
There is currently an issue with the display of collected troops. The bonuses are not calculated in the numbers that you see floating up on the screen. The actual number of troops that you're credited with however is correct. This is a visual problem only and the developers are working on it!

Buttrflwr

Lol, Thanks Helya. I was about to put a ticket in. My military buildings say I am building X number, but am only collecting a portion of that number.

Clusseau

After feeding two bears, The number of troops shown in my Que slots should increase by 100%.
The que slots increased only 68%, and that was exactly the number added to Inventory, (per inventory check, not floating number).

It doesnt seem to be simply a graphics problem.

EDIT:
After some math, I find that MY discrepancy seems due to Bears not giving bonus to troops from Simia.
I dont know if this is new or not, or related to the problem originally given; so just editing my post instead of delete.

Last edited: