• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Barracks

fitress

Is there a "back door" into the Barracks, so I can get in without collecting the groups that are done?

DeletedUser2768

Sort of, but I've never had it work for me.

Open the barracks before the first training is done, and sit there until it finishes. Then, you can start another round of training and not have to collect anything.

HJK84

Yes.

If you have Training Grounds or Mercenary Camp.
Train troops in whichever building, then click on one of the others and Train some more, without clicking on the one that has already finished. This way you don't pick up the "done" troops and can train more, but different, troops in the other one ;)

I do this sometimes when a Event requires "alot" of troops to be trained, for a quest.

fitress

I knew I used to be able to do this. Just thought I was having another senior moment. I long since sold off my Training Grounds. I'll have to figure out if the quests for "alot" of troops is worth the real estate, since this would be the only time I would use it. Thank you.