• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Battle Ajah: Maxing Out Perks

crackie

The four-letter W word that rhymes with "lurk", which shall not be uttered, has claimed the freedom of another player from their beloved Elf Game and so, Battle Ajah is open for new recruits!

Battle Ajah is a Top 10 ranked FS and the ideal home for players looking to squeeze every ounce of production out of their city to master every aspect of the game (including harvesting Winter Lampions). We are triple-threat players well versed in Tourney, Spire, and Fellowship Adventure. If it's loot you're after, we've got them! We open 19 chests each week in Tourney, finished 1st for the past (lost count) FAs, and are a Gold Spire FS collecting 275 diamonds a week. The 10th chest being unlocked never stops teammates from continuing on with their tourney progress, FAs are no longer stressful because we practically finish all 3 maps on the first day, and Gold Spire is assured. What? A fellowship where everyone is active?

Battle Ajah is led by the fabled Benjamin Buttons PreciousPoopybum. You may have observed his precious, but dirtied bottoms atop the Tourney leaderboards from afar, which means you will play for an Archmage who is no slouch! He will never ask you to do anything he's not willing to do himself. He is currently plowing through Chapter 19 so if it's game knowledge you're after, it's game knowledge you shall learn. Plus, he gives out Glorious Arch of Triumph like Oprah gives out free cars! And if you're wondering what Battle Ajah means, he knows The Wheel of Times book series (now a TV show!) like Stephen Colbert knows his The Lord of the Rings (I warned you!).

SooOooOoo...if you're currently clocking 4000+ pts in tourney, come cash in your efforts with us during these exciting times as we try to break the Perks system and unlock them all with the fastest pace! If interested, contact PreciousPoopybum (Archmage), Palavyn (Mage), or crackie (self-appointed President of Bud Sorceress Fan Club).

Current Fellowship Level: 16
Battle Ajah Trophies.jpg

Last edited:

crackie

We have a new opening! Currently 9 perks unlocked. The 19th chest is complete thanks to Perks. Come play. Apply even if FS is full! You never know.

Last edited:

ValerieB

Found you!
The four-letter W word that rhymes with "lurk", which shall not be uttered, has claimed the freedom of another player from their beloved Elf Game and so, Battle Ajah is open for new recruits!

Battle Ajah is the ideal home for players looking to squeeze every ounce of production out of their city to master every aspect of the game (including harvesting Winter Lampions). We are triple-threat players well versed in the art of Tourney, Spire, and Fellowship Adventure. If it's loot you're after, we've got them! We open 18 chests each week in Tourney, finished 1st for the past (lost count) FAs, and are a Gold Spire FS collecting 275 diamonds a week. The 10th chest being unlocked never stops teammates from continuing on with their tourney progress, FAs are no longer stressful because we practically finish all 3 maps on the first day, and Gold Spire is assured. What? A fellowship where everyone is active?

Battle Ajah is led by the fabled Benjamin Buttons PreciousPoopybum. You may have observed his precious, but dirtied bottoms atop the Tourney leaderboards from afar, which means you will play for an Archmage who is no slouch! He will never ask you to do anything he's not willing to do himself. He is currently plowing through Chapter 19 so if it's game knowledge you're after, it's game knowledge you shall learn. Plus, he gives out Glorious Arch of Triumph like Oprah gives out free cars! And if you're wondering what Battle Ajah means, he knows The Wheel of Times book series (now a TV show!) like Stephen Colbert knows his The Lord of the Rings (I warned you!).

SooOooOoo...if you're currently clocking 4000+ pts in tourney, come cash in your efforts with us during these exciting times as we try to break the Perks system! (Helloooo, 19th chest!) If interested, contact PreciousPoopybum (Archmage) or Palavyn (Mage) in game. I will relay interest if you reply here.

Current Fellowship Level: 9

(I am not really inciting anyone to break the game. Thankfully, helya has a sense of humor and understands figures of speech, but the other forums will prob flag me for rule breaking.)

View attachment 11271
View attachment 11340
Dm sent in game, thanks!

Palavyn

We have an opening this week. Please send a message to me, crackie, or PreciousPoopyBum if you're interested.

crackie

We got 2 spots opening up due to player retirements. If you're a tourney fiend hitting 4k+ each week and want all the goodies of 19 chests for your efforts, come join the fun! We tried to retire from competitive FA last time, but did a really bad job of it and still came in first. Who else is offering you a path to fail your way to success? I promise you only have to kiss PreciousPoopybum's ring and not his bum. He didn't tell me to say that, but I thought you needed the assurance. And for you fantasy bookworms out there (I know my audience), you can talk Wheel of Time all day and night (and maybe what the heck Amazon is doing to the series). Lastly, not sure it's much of a selling point, but you get to play with a nut like me! Whether it's no one in particular or the voices in my head, at least chat's going to be entertaining with this gadfly around.