• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Battle boost

DeletedUser26243

So I always cater spire but now that it takes mana I have decided to fight the spire n switch to catering the T. Unless it has orcs in catering then will fight that. My question is what is a good day to place troop boosts to make the most of both? The T just started today had to place my boosts cause up came orcs. This is the first time switching up I already climbed spire caterer it. I also saw yous have took a look at players cities would appreciate the advice if someone would I play in the Felyndral world I’m Nativedeer I just started chapter 10

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I choose to wait until Tuesday morning to place my boost buildings. That way they will last until the end of the tournament. I do not start the spire until then. This late start does mean that I have to time boost a few spire gates every week in order to get to the top. I feel this is a worthwhile price to pay for having the benefit of the boost buildings in both the entire weekly spire/tournament cycle. If you are not trying to get to the top, this might not even be an issue for you. Waiting until Tuesday morning to start spire also means that your Fire Phoenix feedings for both spire and tournament will fully overlap. Saving pet food is always nice!

edit: I fight both and my advice is geared towards that. I just re-read your original post and saw you now plan to mainly cater the tournament. So my advice might not apply to you.

DeletedUser26243

I choose to wait until Tuesday morning to place my boost buildings. That way they will last until the end of the tournament. I do not start the spire until then. This late start does mean that I have to time boost a few spire gates every week in order to get to the top. I feel this is a worthwhile price to pay for having the benefit of the boost buildings in both the entire weekly spire/tournament cycle. If you are not trying to get to the top, this might not even be an issue for you. Waiting until Tuesday morning to start spire also means that your Fire Phoenix feedings for both spire and tournament will fully overlap. Saving pet food is always nice!

edit: I fight both and my advice is geared towards that. I just re-read your original post and saw you now plan to mainly cater the tournament. So my advice might not apply to you.
so may I could fight both my MM(21) needles (22) n my lil heroes (7) n have DB(7) not gonna place one (AW) till I get to the end of S& dragons witch I just started my fire bird is (10) have plenty of troop boosts the dwarven have a few from topping spire I guess u have to do a lil of both. the next troop AW I’m gonna get it the one that helps heavy mallee thanks for the info

Henroo

Oh Wise One
the next troop AW I’m gonna get it the one that helps heavy mallee thanks for the info
In terms of fighting, I think Heavy Range is more important than Heavy Melee. So in terms of combat help I think Temple of Toads (damage bonus to Heavy Range) is more important that Hero's Forge (damage bonus to Heavy Melee). However, the Hero's Forge will also make orcs. If you are having trouble with orc production, it might be worthwhile. But if you do not really need the extra orcs, I would say Temple of Toads would be better.

DeletedUser26243

In terms of fighting, I think Heavy Range is more important than Heavy Melee. So in terms of combat help I think Temple of Toads (damage bonus to Heavy Range) is more important that Hero's Forge (damage bonus to Heavy Melee). However, the Hero's Forge will also make orcs. If you are having trouble with orc production, it might be worthwhile. But if you do not really need the extra orcs, I would say Temple of Toads would be better.
thanks will wait on toads my other ones I have r GA watch tower.& Mt Halls for making orcs I have 3 armories the m wedding & 3 orc nest so far orc r good but I know the need will be more will have no problem upgrading the armories just gotta gotta find the room mite catch an expansion when on sale thank u for the help