• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Battle Frustrations

DeletedUser2656

Like many of you (who have expressed disappointment / frustration regarding the changes to battles, I also have a grievance to share. Suddenly, it seems I have begun to be pitted against very unfair competition. How in the world can I ever expect to win a battle against a squadsize of over 1845 - comprised of 7 or so very strong troops, and have only been given the opportunity to research the tree to a scuadsize of 366 - comprised of five low to minimally strong troops I've only also been able to upgrade on the research tree once or twice (I am just beginning book VI/Dwarves but the extent that I have now had to expand out into the world / number of Providences I've had to finish, in order to keep up with required relics is beginning to have very high costs; both in size and strength of armies I must face and negotiating costs. Mostly I have negotiated, but I have also recently had a couple of quests that wouldn't let me negotiate. I had to win the battles for them to count. I had a very hard time finding just a couple in order to meet the requirement. At this rate I will not be able to get relics by doing battles in / conquering Providences at all very soon. I've only been a member for about 2-3 months or so, but it's quickly getting to the point that it isn't fun anymore.

Thistleknot

Cynthia,

You are not alone in these frustrations. There are a number of threads expressing the same concerns on the General forum and the newer Battle forum. There are a couple things that I can share with you that might help. First, the quest to win battles was probably a declinable quest. You can always decline those in favor of something easier to complete. Second, try doing the tournaments. While the rotation maybe slow to get to exactly what you need (9 weeks to get to every good), the tourneys are a good way to get some KP and relics. I recommend working on 3 tourneys at a time and working through them as high as you can go. I recommend 3 tourneys because you can get a decent amount of KP/relics without spending too much time fighting or too many goods negotiating. Also doing the tourneys gives you a chance to do battles on a smaller scale so that you are potentially loosing fewer troops while you learn.

Hope that helps.

DeletedUser1174

Our fellowship PHOENIX POWER from tomorrow will be protesting from 1st November 2016 to 1st December 2016.
At the recent changes made by INNO GAMES with the fighting in both the provinces and in the tournaments and the adjustment between Human and Elven races and tampering with thier abilities.
As a fellowship we believe these changes have impacted signifcantly on the game and on encouraging both current players and new players from enjoying this game and we further believe if things do not change or improve then more players will quit the game than already have.
the majority of us think that the negotiation costs of tournaments are exuberant now and that the Auto fighting option is more like auto killing than fighting and that the battles are too drawn out and take to long to complete.
We would like to request your fellowships to join us in this protest in your own time, we think that if the many protest with us and not the few we may be able to force a change or at least some more favourable response from INNO GAMES just like in real life with a protest we aim for our voices collectively to be heard as we help to pay their wages buy purchasing diamonds on Elvenar.
regards
Mage IW

Thistleknot

Icewolf,

You ban is short sighted. There similar threads calling for a ban on buying diamonds in the General forum. All of them call for a ban until the changes satisfactorily corrected. One month is too limiting if you are trying to make an impact. Search the General forum if you want more information on the bans.

Thistleknot

DeletedUser1174

Icewolf,

You ban is short sighted. There similar threads calling for a ban on buying diamonds in the General forum. All of them call for a ban until the changes satisfactorily corrected. One month is too limiting if you are trying to make an impact. Search the General forum if you want more information on the bans.

Thistleknot
it is a wait and see protest if the need arise to continue it for longer then we will but at the time of voting in our fellowship for this there needed to be a time frame set up so that members knew what they were in for when voting and what courses of action we were taking.

DeletedUser1174

Like many of you (who have expressed disappointment / frustration regarding the changes to battles, I also have a grievance to share. Suddenly, it seems I have begun to be pitted against very unfair competition. How in the world can I ever expect to win a battle against a squadsize of over 1845 - comprised of 7 or so very strong troops, and have only been given the opportunity to research the tree to a scuadsize of 366 - comprised of five low to minimally strong troops I've only also been able to upgrade on the research tree once or twice (I am just beginning book VI/Dwarves but the extent that I have now had to expand out into the world / number of Providences I've had to finish, in order to keep up with required relics is beginning to have very high costs; both in size and strength of armies I must face and negotiating costs. Mostly I have negotiated, but I have also recently had a couple of quests that wouldn't let me negotiate. I had to win the battles for them to count. I had a very hard time finding just a couple in order to meet the requirement. At this rate I will not be able to get relics by doing battles in / conquering Providences at all very soon. I've only been a member for about 2-3 months or so, but it's quickly getting to the point that it isn't fun anymore.
your sentiments are shared even with the top players and fellowships across the game now and some of us have scouted 300+ provinces and are into the newest part of the research tree

DeletedUser5135

Well I am glad to see I am not the only one having issues with the battles.

My solution has been to just ficus more on making supplies, manufacturing, and building. When I hit a limit I just focus on gaining coins, supplies, trade when I can. I am waiting to be able to clear a couple more provinces through negotiating since fighting is not an option. This slows advancement down a lot, but trying to fight when my squad size is stuck at 48, because can't upgrade until certain supplies for research are gained. Can't gain research because resources low, and can't fight to gain more.... I have for the moment maxed out my scouting and slowling working through those.

It would be nice if a province had a mix of troops so we could at least fight in some of them. I haven't been able to fight in over two months, unless I want troops killed. It is severely disproportionate. But I play for Free and don't have the funds to buy diamonds and such, which means it will be slow going anyway. I used to play Game of War but even with an Alliance if you didn't pay there was no way to survive. This is slightly less annoying than that.

DeletedUser4582

very bad setting to win battle for human and elve, i start human and i cannot win and i use the good or better specific fighter to kill ennemy, but rare i win, i just spend goods that it, no battles for me anymore or standby a update for that!