• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Be Carefull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yeah you can't post someone's name on the forum like that. Did you check for the name in the rankings to see if it is still around in your world? You could if anyone asked PM them the name I think though. I would hope support would be able to see who the name was attached to and ban their butts though.
EDIT I check the name in Arendyll before it was deleted and it came up with no results.

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Thanks a lot. Now I have images from "Evil Dead" in my head! :eek:
I was thinking more PG-13. Which smallest room contains a dead fellowship inside? :eek:
death-of-a-fellowship.png

Alram

Flippers just flip
Yeah you can't post someone's name on the forum like that. Did you check for the name in the rankings to see if it is still around in your world? You could if anyone asked PM them the name I think though. I would hope support would be able to see who the name was attached to and ban their butts though.
EDIT I check the name in Arendyll before it was deleted and it came up with no results.
You won't find it in arendyll. It was on harandar. It roughly translates to "the end of the world".

Alram

Flippers just flip
A player joined our FS just before 1am. It is still
unclear how they became a mage ( hack or inside job ), 4 minutes later they
booted everyone but the AM, erased the Overview, and changed the FS name,
then dissappeared....
Who is your source for this information?

Alram

Flippers just flip
My guess it would have shown in the notifications, but as the AM would have been the only one left not booted they would have been the only one to be able to see that.
Do Archmages get notified of the exact time things happen? I did not know that. I might try to AM at some point but @crackie left some wacky instructions and I keep accidentally launching myself at the chandelier...

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
No the Archmage doesn't get messages like that. But anyone getting booted or joining would be in the notifications, (the bell icon where you go to visit your neighbors from) and seeing as the AM couldn't be booted by the mage he/she would be able to see the notifications when they logged on to find the FS in it's destroyed state.

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Do Archmages get notified of the exact time things happen? I did not know that.
There are no notifications if someone is promoted or demoted, if that's what you're asking. Only if someone joins or leaves the FS (though this is buggy).

I might try to AM at some point but @crackie left some wacky instructions and I keep accidentally launching myself at the chandelier...
Now I'm going to spend the rest of tonight wondering how a penguin hangs on to a chandelier. Are flippers an upgrade or downgrade from tiny T-Rex hands?

Alram

Flippers just flip
No the archmage doesn't get messages like that. But anyone getting booted or joining would be in the notifications, the bell icon where you go to visit your neighbors from.
I'm on mobile. My notifications don't show times.

BrinDarby

We're you a Mage in this FS?
No ...

and @Sir Squirrel , is correct everything was 2nd hand after
I was booted, since I fell asleep beforehand till aprox 630a

As my FS has mooved on I guess, so will I....
Thanks everyone for your input....

I do have 1 question, if it was a forum poster, then I could
say thier name, right ??? ( its not, just wondering why I can't
mention thier name on the forum )

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
No ...

So that their ingame messages or forum messages don’t blow up with angry, accusatory remarks? Which would be especially shameful if the wrong individual was called out. It’s probably best to let support decide how to handle these types of individuals. :)

StarLoad

No ...

So you named and shamed on hearsay and you cant even be sure what happened, who did it or how it was done. For all you know the AM just tossed everyone and went away.

Nice move brin and I am glad your post was edited for content, cause that wasn't cool. I stayed quiet on this but not after reading your reply.

Ed

Alram

Flippers just flip
@ed1960
The player that was named has zero points. They are probably not suffering from the exposure.
If brin and their fellows like this kind of FS, who are we to question it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.