• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

bear and phoenix relics

• Thread starter DeletedUser24444
  • Start date

DeletedUser23214

At this point most people will have gone up several levels between events that provide more than 2 evolve upgrades. This means that when the event comes back around it will be more worthwhile to sell the old version and start from scratch since they higher level base is likely more valuable than the original even if it was near completion.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I am not sure if leftover is the correct term, as you cannot craft a second one while still having the first, so the ones who had extra artifacts after getting one building did not benefit (besides deleting and crafting at a higher chapter) from having the buildings in the crafting menu.
I'm quite sure of how used it. If you didn't want to use all three bears or phoenix's last year (i.e., me), it was not particularly difficult to have 8 or 9 phoenix or bear artifacts leftover in inventory.

Kekune

At this point most people will have gone up several levels between events that provide more than 2 evolve upgrades. This means that when the event comes back around it will be more worthwhile to sell the old version and start from scratch since they higher level base is likely more valuable than the original even if it was near completion.
I think that's unlikely, as evolutions are powerful, particularly for certain buildings. Most people who have a fire Phoenix prize its feeding effect (which is linked to evolutions but NOT chapter) far more than its other stats (which are linked to chapter). I'd rather have a Ch1 level 10 fire Phoenix than a level 1 Phoenix from ch 15.

Of course, if you're in a strong fellowship you don't have to sell and rebuild them, you can level them with RR spells.

Deleted User - 1190125

In the same boat. Came late to the party for the Phoenix and now waiting for artifacts. I like the idea of a universal artifact since there are so many evolving buildings now. Seems like every event has one. I miss the old days a few months ago of set buildings. Ah, the nostalgia.

Vergazi

I've given up on evolving buildings unless they give something useful even at lower evos like reduce tourney cd or increased troop production buff.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
In the same boat. Came late to the party for the Phoenix and now waiting for artifacts. I like the idea of a universal artifact since there are so many evolving buildings now. Seems like every event has one. I miss the old days a few months ago of set buildings. Ah, the nostalgia.

It has been more than a few months. Last event with set buildings was over a year ago now, in the Winter Event of 2018-2019. The first evolving buildings were the Phoenixes from last year's Easter/Phoenix event, about 10 months ago now.