• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Because I asked, here's what I got.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Nobody, including me, thought to use the following here. I just wanted to figure out what we were doing right, and from that, wrong, so that we could be stronger. The question I asked was: "What do you like about your fellowship?"

Here are some of the answers:

"I like the positive atmosphere, great support from teammates, and effective management by AJ, with room for real life's ups and downs. The Shout Outs and shard exchanges work well. I began in a group that fell apart and moved to one that felt like a job rather than a game. I feel fortunate to have landed here."

"I like the status reports you give us on the tourneys, spire, visits FAs etc. I feel that really gives us all a feeling of belonging to something. I am sure I am not alone on that."

"I really like our AW kp system"

"I personally like how everyone is willing to help fellow members"

"For me personally, the fact that there is a core of leaders that actually understand the complexities of the game is outstanding and adds a comfort ."

Those are some of the things our members said about our fellowship. If they reflect what you want in a fellowship, we have a number of openings. Due to RL about 5 members have become less active or even inactive. I've removed two or three and am looking for players like those we have. Positive, active, and willing to fly with us as we move quietly and steadily forward.

Minimums? Yes, we have them. Three, to be exact. 1200 or more tournament points per week on average; to the top of the second floor of the Spire; and a 50k or more game score. And if you are a little short on one of these, don't worry, we give you some time to get there. So do apply.

Starship Valiant speaks for itself.

AJ