• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Been playing a while but just joined the forum

Lord of Waste

Good day and hello to all the fellow gamers out there. I have been playing a few months now and am enjoying the game a lot. Trying to see how far I can go without spending any money. Anyone else playing that way? Still trying to figure out somethings like the new Fellowship perks but that's what keeps it interesting.Hopefully along the way I will get to talk to some of you here at least and learn some great stuff. Hope you all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year.

AtaguS

Welcome! Glad you found the forum :)
There are a good number of players out there who never purchase diamonds. You can also start cities in multiple worlds and choose a different approach to the game each time.

Soleil Nightbloom

Hello and welcome to the forum @Lord of Waste!

I have found the forum to be very helpful when acquiring knowledge for my overall gameplay. If I’m not mistaken there are several threads if you search for them, that give advice on playing without spending diamonds :)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hi, Lord; good to meet you! I've been playing since October of 2019. My son bought some diamonds for me very early on, but other than that I've been playing for free without a problem. There's never a need to spend diamonds, unless you want to progress faster. I take my time and am currently in chapter 16.

I hope you stick around; This forum is great for learning all about the game, and right now there's a contest going on so you can win some diamonds, too. Good luck.

Kimberlinia

I'm in Chapter 15 and have only purchased diamonds during the first FA I played with our merged fellowship. I don't think I would enjoy the game without the challenge of progressing on my own without buying diamonds.